Thread: Time travel?

Default Time travel?

I reached the turn 442 AD ( I think...It may have been a few years previous, but I can't check as my save was overwritten) and when I clicked end turn, the game crashed to desktop. The funny thing is, when I reloaded, move some troops around, then clicked end turn again, the date changes to 426 AD! All my characters are the same age, I have all my conquered territories, But I'm now 16 years in the past! Nothing other than the date changed in my campaign, but I assume I will start getting notifications from 10 years ago again, or (hopefully) my generals will become young again. Just letting you guys know about this bug/glitch, and was wondering if anyone else had the same problem. Thanks for answers in advance!

Default Re: Time travel?

I've never heard of this before, sounds very odd.

Gäiten's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I had that experience too, but only in one game session (in a V7 game). So you can expect any time you reached that in-game date that time jump will occur again (and again and again ...).
    I recommend you to start a new game.

Invasio Barbarorum: Ruina Roma Development Leader - Art made by Joar -Visit my Deviantart: http://gaiiten.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by underworld965 View Post
    I reached the turn 442 AD ( I think...It may have been a few years previous, but I can't check as my save was overwritten) and when I clicked end turn, the game crashed to desktop. The funny thing is, when I reloaded, move some troops around, then clicked end turn again, the date changes to 426 AD! All my characters are the same age, I have all my conquered territories, But I'm now 16 years in the past! Nothing other than the date changed in my campaign, but I assume I will start getting notifications from 10 years ago again, or (hopefully) my generals will become young again. Just letting you guys know about this bug/glitch, and was wondering if anyone else had the same problem. Thanks for answers in advance!
    Did you failed to activate the script the first time you played the game? The same thing happened to me because I didn't activate the script until I was a few turns into the campaign.

Time travel is the concept of moving between different points in time in a manner analogous to moving between different points in space