Thread: Short Test Vids :) LME Campaign/Loading Screen

ReignTerror's Avatar Master of Hyperbole

Default Short Test Vids :) LME Campaign/Loading Screen

Recorded on my computer... Testing out... will have a Voiced Over Walked thru on installation and features featuring yours truly... YAY.... as soon as I figure out a good program to record 5 to 10 min vids without it being 10000gb in size

This is the one loading screen... as you see I used Jupiter for Main Menu and Loading screen. Also note I have used some mp3 software to raise volume for next release... was very low before

This song is dear to me... Adaptation of one of my favorite shows... took me a few days to finally sit down and nail it to the point where it sounds similar to the original song

Notice I liberated Norway LOL... oh and at end i was showing... spain is invading prussia... yes... it happened
    Last edited by ReignTerror; November 11, 2010 at 10:31 AM.

ReignTerror's Avatar Master of Hyperbole

Default Re: Short Test Vids :) LME Campaign/Loading Screen

That major fleet battle i had... replay... yea I know I was really bad... I love bunching up my ships like that for screen shots sorry lol...

My script file was as such for battle

mod LME_U_AI_N.pack;
    mod LME_BAI_Submod_Alt.pack;
    mod LME_Music_Project.pack;
    mod LME_Immersion_Project.pack;
    mod LME_Camp3.pack;
    mod LME1.5N.pack;
    mod LME_Texture.pack;

Immersion Project separates the music from the extras... it has the animations for officers/smoke/musket and cannon sounds/ect... if you have latest music project you'll be able to see it fine... might want to get Whiff of sulfur white... adds much more atmosphere...

paste it in your replay folders next to where you save folder is... it's one level up from your script folder.... start a custom battle and view replay... tell me what you think
    was a fun battle

RO Citizen's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Short Test Vids :) LME Campaign/Loading Screen

The music from the loading screen was perfect! +rep
    [Col] RO Citizen