Today, on 26th day of december I would like to post here a small preview of my big New Year present to the RTW community -
ATTILA RELOADED'S "INVASIO BARBARORUM - FLAGELLUM DEI" MOD v 4.0
Barbarian Invasion - The Scourge of The God
An independant global mod for RTW:BI made by Attila Reloaded.
- Info -
The main purposes of this mod are visual beauty, realism and more challenging gameplay.
The main gamplay features are -
New Map !
- Used Revisio Cartographicae by Seleucos as a base.
- Improved by Attila Reloaded -
+ 20 New Provinces in North Italy...
In Central Italy...
In South Italy
HARD GAMEPLAY FOR ROME - Now even experts will have challenge
... yes, I mean it's realy hard.
- 1.8X multiplicator for roman units upkeep
- Higher riot risk
- More Provinces - more garrisons - less money
- Barbarian units have more men and much lower upkeep
- You may recruit only foederati but they cannot be a full replacement for roman armies.
- Feel how "lucky" were roman emperors
Rebalanced unit numbers
- Barbarians -
Levy warbands - 200 men
Heavy Warbands - 160 men
Elite warbands - 120 men
Skirmishers warbands - 180 men
Horse warbands - 140 men
Elite Horse warbands - 80 men
- Sassanids -
Levy infantry and skirmishers - 200 men
Sassanid spearman - 140 men
Sughdain warriors - 110 men
Light horse - 120 men
Cataphracts - 60 men
Elephants - 30 men ( 10 elephants )
- Romans -
Vegilites - 140 men
Skirmishers - 150 men
Foederati warbands - 180 men
Foederati heavy warbands - 140 men
Foederati elite warbands - 100 men
Auxillia Palatinae - 100 men
Legionarii - 100 men
Equites - 60 men
Clibanarii - 40 men
And no 2 hitpoint for bodyguards!
New feature allowing Romans to recruit R-B units is Britania instead of their usual units - you no longer have to wait untill Romano-britons emerge.
New Armies to command !
- Full Remake of WRE army - "Even if they are no longer the envy of the civilised world" () roman legions are still storng, command them and command foederati hordes, romano-british armies, formidable north african horseman and bucellarii armies.
Over 30 units overall, includingLegions, Foederati Warbands, Foederati Heavy Troops, Lateranenses Imperialis Germanicum, Scholae Palatinae, Clibanarii, Limitainei
- Full Remake of ERE army - now the best cavalry of the roman world, emperor's palatina legions, parthian equites and gothic foederati are at your service.
Over 28 units overall, including Scholae Clibanarii Palatinae, Auxillia Palatinae , Equites Cataphractarii, Equites Sagitarii, Heavy Equipment Legions, Scholae Palatinae, Equites Bucellarii
- Full Remake of Romano-briton army - lead half-roman half-barbarian nation to her victory over the invaders
Over 17 units overall, including Romano-British Infantry, Equites Stablesiana, Comitatus, Fleet Sailors
- Full remake of Sassanid Imperial Army - no army can stop the 10.000 immortal cataphracts, no legion can hold Sassanian Infantry, no man can beat a Gyan-Avspar warrior, no power can match Sassanids in the East.
Over 16 units overall, including Zhayedan ( Immortals ), Savaran, Sassanid Infantry, Sugdian Warriors, Sardar
- Full remake of Frankish army - Rise germanic frankish tribes from a horde who came from the woods to the Successor of Roman Empire
Over 13 units overall, including Scara Guard Horseman, Salian Franks Warband, Chatti Warband, Antrucioi, Schola Infantry, Levy Spearman ( New ! ), Schola Heavy Cavalry ( New ! )
- Full remake of Saxon Army - with the spirit of all-father Wotan above the sky, with the sacred runes with you, with a battle axe in your hands conquer new cities and invade new lands
Over 7 units overall, including Gesithas, Heortgeneats, Saxon Warbands ( New ! )
- Full remake of Pictish ( former Celts ) army - lead your horde from the Scotti mountans to Britania and further on the south, prove the superior art of war of pictish warriors.
Over 9 units overall, including Gai Aurmahr, Ludodaoer, Chrodaoer, Huntsman, Amuae Boai, Mormaers
More than 150 new and remade units awaits you on this mod.
Improved Icons For Roman Factions
WRE , Imperia Gallorum, ERE, Imperia Asiorum, Romano-Britania.
New Loading screens
New one - Late Frankish Schola Cavalry and one Scara Horseman
Balck and Bloody Sandstone background versions avaiable.
V 4.0 will be out before New Year, but if you still did not tryed v 3.0, you can download it here -
Merry Christmas! And have a wonderfull day!
= ATTILA RELOADED =