Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CLOSED Sub-Mod: Imperial Eagle Units: RELEASE 2.1 LINE SKINS. Mod Closed

Default Re: Sub-Mod: Imperial Eagle Units: RELEASE 2

Absolutely gorgeous.......

download link is not working。。。。。。

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Please try again - just tried it and it's OK at the moment.

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Additional files added to enable use with La Montee De L' Empire mod.

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

Breathe Taking work.The fact that it is now compatible wit the best mod on TWC makes it all the better.Thanks for doing this

Nice work on the imperial guard units! Is it me or am I not seeing the re-texturing of the line and grenadier units when I load this mod?

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Dah972 - you should see the skins as per OP if you have all the files and place them in the shown order in the user.script.

Nanny de Bodemloze's Avatar Treason is just dates
    Artifex

ok, I'm a little slow...if I'm reading your post in "pics and vids" thread correctly, did you apply the random hat-less officer to the mods in this thread? Or am I misreading? If yes, do I need to re-download all these files?

cheers mate!

Hi Pdguru! I double checked the main download and the files:
    mod Laigle_Line_Card_Unit_Pictures.pack;
    mod Laigle_Card_Pictures3i.pack;
    mod Laigle_Imperial_Guard_Uniforms.pack;
    mod Laigle_Line_Uniforms_Skins_Icons.pack;
    mod Laigle_Guard_Skins_Icons_Extras.pack;

Aren't in the zip file. The only file "Laigle_Imperial_Eagle_0.9b_Onlyskins3" is with a loc file and a campaign file. Am I missing something?

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Quote Originally Posted by dah972 View Post
    Hi Pdguru! I double checked the main download and the files:
    mod Laigle_Line_Card_Unit_Pictures.pack;
    mod Laigle_Card_Pictures3i.pack;
    mod Laigle_Imperial_Guard_Uniforms.pack;
    mod Laigle_Line_Uniforms_Skins_Icons.pack;
    mod Laigle_Guard_Skins_Icons_Extras.pack;

Aren't in the zip file. The only file "Laigle_Imperial_Eagle_0.9b_Onlyskins3" is with a loc file and a campaign file. Am I missing something?
    The link was incorrect - I apologize for the inconvenience. Please use the now corrected link and you'll be good to go.
    Last edited by Pdguru; December 04, 2010 at 10:40 PM.

Would I have permission to use this in NOW. As I am adding a new era to NOW (the 1812 era) this would be perfect! Cheers, MB
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

hi m8e
    fantastic work i only have l agiles mod on my naps game i have tried loading on your complete skins pack but no joy. do i need to do something different as i really want to add the line units to complete lagiles brilliant french mod. some directions for adding the line units to his mod would be great
    many thanks
    neil

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Default Re: Sub-Mod: Imperial Eagle Units: RELEASE 2 [Corrected]

TEWY:

Please donwload the current link in the OP and set user.script as directed and you will get the lines skins as per the OP. It's not all of L'aigles skins as this mini mod only provides skins for existing units.

BEALE:

This mini mod was released with the approval of the skins' originator (L'aigle) so you'd need to check with him before you include it 'officially' with NOW.

L'Aigles been offline for a while though... so, you see above I did a couple of extra files so that this mini-mod would work with LME, so perhaps we could do that in the meantime for NOW until L'aigle is back? Let me know.
    Last edited by Pdguru; December 05, 2010 at 09:50 AM.

Default Re: Sub-Mod: Imperial Eagle Units: RELEASE 2.1 LINE SKINS

hi thanks for quick reply
    yep have tried it once doesnt seem to work though alongside lagiles mod as i want to be able to keep lagiles mod with the music and all .but iwant to be able to add to it the line skins.
    dont no if i am doing something wrong as i have lagiles user script and the ones youve listed but they dont seem to work together.
    help please
    many thanks neil

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Quote Originally Posted by tewy View Post
    hi thanks for quick reply
    yep have tried it once doesnt seem to work though alongside lagiles mod as i want to be able to keep lagiles mod with the music and all .but iwant to be able to add to it the line skins.
    dont no if i am doing something wrong as i have lagiles user script and the ones youve listed but they dont seem to work together.
    help please
    many thanks neil
    Ah, I didn't realize you wanted all of the rest of L'aigle's mod. While it's technically possible of course, I am not at liberty to release a full version of his mod as such - he gave me the go-ahead only for what you have in this thread - a sub-mod. A fuller version is really something for which you would have to go to him directly. In the meantime, you can use this mini mod to at least give you a selection of his skins until L'aigle returns to TWC .

thanks again for quick response
    so its not possible to add just the line units to his mod i am already useing?

Tired of TWC Arrogance

thanks again for quick response
    so its not possible to add just the line units to his mod I am already useing?
    No, sorry, I can't amend and release his full mod, only what he has approved me to do here.

hi pdguru
    ignore above m8 got it working ok many thanks for sub moding these great line skins fantastic.
    keeping fingers crossed Lagile continues his superb work for the french and other nations as the standard of the work is brill .
    thanks
    neil

Tired of TWC Arrogance

hi pdguru
    ignore above m8 got it working ok many thanks for sub moding these great line skins fantastic.
    keeping fingers crossed Lagile continues his superb work for the french and other nations as the standard of the work is brill .
    thanks
    neil
    Tewy - Good news. Enjoy.

All - Amended pack for LME add-on in post #2 above to include info card picture for Young Guard Foot Artillery.

I just love this skins and mod, perfect. Thank you

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast