Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Blood and Iron (Franco-Prussian War Mod)

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Blood and Iron/The Victorian Age mod collection

Dint worry, it's spelled right in the mod

Audacia's Avatar Give Life Back to Music
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Blood and Iron (Franco-Prussian War Mod, Part of the Victorian Age mod collection)

DONT MAKE FUN OF ME...

i knew i didnt have it right

Under the patronage of Inkie Pie: Text Editor for The Great War
    Roma Surrectum II

MorganH.'s Avatar Finis adest rerum

Default Re: Blood and Iron (Franco-Prussian War Mod, Part of the Victorian Age mod collection)

Just popping in again to say Hi,and to see some great preview screenshots of this promising brilliant Mod guys,keep up the great work!

♔Oggie♔'s Avatar Senator

Looks good sirs. Best of luck eh

This mod looks very promising specially as I love this time frame.

Signatures, use paint if you consider them to big.

STEAM GROUOP

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bloodandironmod
    Last edited by FilipVonZietek; January 26, 2011 at 05:07 PM.

Audacia's Avatar Give Life Back to Music
    Content Emeritus

These are really sharp, good work

Under the patronage of Inkie Pie: Text Editor for The Great War
    Roma Surrectum II

One of the most famous photos ever and probably the first combat photo in the world. It was taken during the battle of Sedan, you can see 2 lines of skirmishing prussian atacking french position and 2 ifnantry columns behind thematacking on the road.

is tis still being worked on???

Yes, be patient

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

Dont worry, the Austrians are just giving me a hard time

I'm back fellows. I'm eager to help with the mod now that I've got the internet back (Hopefully for good this time) I'm not contiuning work on the Crimean War Mod until we get this finished cause I didn't have a team on the CWM it was just me.

madrush's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by FilipVonZietek View Post
    One of the most famous photos ever and probably the first combat photo in the world. It was taken during the battle of Sedan, you can see 2 lines of skirmishing prussian atacking french position and 2 ifnantry columns behind thematacking on the road.

idk about that, american civil war was a decade prior and already had combat photos

Well this is suppsoed to be first photo taken in the middle of combat, photograpger was literally standing in cross fire betwean french line and assulting prussians.

madrush's Avatar Senator

ok first combat photo IN the franco-prussian war lol

Show me american combat photo if there is one.

I don't know of any combat photos from the Civil War. Post combat photos and photography taken from afar but never any taken at close range in the actual fighting.

"In a man to man fight the winner is he with one more bullet in his clip."
    - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

"Suffer not the Witch to live, nor the Heretic to spread his lies!"

2 chaps behind a barrel

A drawing

2 link to sites with dead bodies, buildings or talking people

Show me photo taken in the middle of Pickets charge or something, couse you know i posted battle of Sedan.

madrush's Avatar Senator

well i tried lol