Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Blood and Iron (Franco-Prussian War Mod)

B-DizL's Avatar TGW Lead Modeller
    Patrician

Default Re: Blood and Iron (Franco-Prussian War Mod, Part of the Victorian Age mod collection)

Looky what i found this will make the Reffy about a hundred times easier to model

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Blood and Iron (Franco-Prussian War Mod, Part of the Victorian Age mod collection)

Nice find! it certainly will

I would just like to say this mod is awesome. I'm litterally flipping my . I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS MOD! I'm sorry if I came late but do you know when it will be released?

Content Emeritus

Soon we'll get an open beta, but it all relies on how soon quad can get us the French

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Do you plan for a campaign?

Content Emeritus

Aye, somewhere down the road

Feel free to use maps and prints from my website. I'll be working on a new site for uniforms and more battle images soon
    EBG McAllister

You can email me for a faster reply.

Free downloads of Victorian Era maps and prints from my collection are available at:

https://sites.google.com/site/victorianmaps/

madrush's Avatar Senator

oh my god what beasts of canons

Quote Originally Posted by BDIZZLE356 View Post
    Dang that Reffy Mitrailleuse is awesome!

Yeah ill do some models for you of course TGW will be my first priority but id like to help you guys out.
    Work your magic Bdizzle
    Developer of The Great War | Leader of WW2: Sandstorm | Under the Woolen Patronage of Mitch | King of All

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Van Tromp View Post
    History has always been a bit of the State's slut.

Awesome idea Pvt. Gunny, but are you gonna release a beta soon? Or have some pics of the Frenchies? (No offense to anyone here from France)
    :churchill)

Heya gunny, I'd like to contribute as a researcher for the later era, the Franco-Prussian war if you will. Also I can investigate about russia and Alexander II and III.
    Godspeed!
    "If you are going through hell, keep going."
    Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by flopsies View Post
    Awesome idea Pvt. Gunny, but are you gonna release a beta soon? Or have some pics of the Frenchies? (No offense to anyone here from France)
    :churchill)
    He's waiting for the new french textures, and after that there should be a release

Oh, and did I mention congrats for winning "most promising mod" for ntw? If not, then congratulations
    Developer of The Great War | Leader of WW2: Sandstorm | Under the Woolen Patronage of Mitch | King of All

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Van Tromp View Post
    History has always been a bit of the State's slut.

Content Emeritus

Hey, it was your help that got us even where we are now, without it there would simply be no Blood and Iron

madrush's Avatar Senator

any updates on the french being modded?

Content Emeritus

have you SEEN the weather in Australia?

Quad says its comin along nicely

B-DizL's Avatar TGW Lead Modeller
    Patrician

Hey guys i got a preliminary version of the Reffy done...

Content Emeritus

you're incredible man

DUKE OF CAXIAS's Avatar Civis

Very nice job mate! Any news about the unit rooster

Content Emeritus

hmm no news on the Roosters, mate, sorry

on the roster front Sama showed my that I made a small error on the number of horses in a cav unit side, hence the crash :

and in term of texturing, we all just need to remember quad has a job

Glorious exposition comrade skinner/modeller.