Thread: (patch)Do you want to bring RS2 battle environment into EB? see here......

Foederatus

Default (patch)Do you want to bring RS2 battle environment into EB? see here......

Delete content as you do not have permission from the RS2 team to post it. -Squid
    Last edited by Squid; December 08, 2010 at 04:11 PM.

Foederatus

Default Re: (patch)Do you want to bring RS2 battle environment into EB? see here......

Writting english is very hard to me,but i can read it easily. so............if you have any questions to ask,you can write it.

Spike's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: (patch)Do you want to bring RS2 battle environment into EB? see here......

BTW, the link you gave is a bit suspicious though, Avira gave a warning...
    Last edited by Squid; December 08, 2010 at 04:19 PM.

Annokerate Koriospera Yuinete Kuliansa

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Strategos Lykos View Post
    BTW, the link you gave is a bit suspicious though, Avira gave a warning...
    Don't worry ,the link is security。

I will upload the file to the filefront soon.

But our governmen(CCP) hate the webs of foreign country,so filefront is very slow to us.
    Last edited by Squid; December 08, 2010 at 04:19 PM.

Foederatus

Oh goddamit!I can't open filefront! Damn the GFW of the CCP!

Who can recommend me some file hosting websites?
    Last edited by Veteran with old horse; November 10, 2010 at 04:39 AM.

great job, congratulations, i download it.

thank you

Can you try megaupload or rapidshare?

What files does this effect. I am using the Minimod with Alex and want to make sure this will work. Thanks!

I downloaded and tried
    good job friend !

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCat View Post
    What files does this effect. I am using the Minimod with Alex and want to make sure this will work. Thanks!

... Is a matter of keep/save the original files. Download it, try it, and if you do not like something you replace the original files saved previously.

Just unpack the file .rar, to any folder, apart, and scans files if you want to add some more modifications (to me file: charring.tga that I do not like, for example, I have my own charring.tga)

Can someone else verify this? If I'm honest, I simply don't trust a potentially dodgy foreign site...

Maybe someone could upload it for him to a more common site?

awesome work.

KINGS AND PAWNS, EMPERORS AND FOOLS...

RedGuard's Avatar Protector Domesticus

file is temporaray unavialiable

Samariten's Avatar Senator

does it work?

Foederatus

But our Government(China) hate many things about USA and JP and European , include their webs , pictures,news,msn.................etc

So we can't see many pictures in twcenter. Beacuse many pictures here are lay on the imageshack.us

and CCP hate the imageshack. Beacause there are many pictures and photos which the CCP do not want the people of china to see.

So many many website were banned by GFW(great fire wall)
    Last edited by Squid; December 08, 2010 at 04:12 PM.

Foederatus

Your chinese is good. I am a chinese and live in china. The government has banned many foreign sites.

Many foreign sites(include websites of taiwan) we can't see. It only show"无法显示该页(bad request)"or just a blank.

You are happiness and we are pitiful...
    Last edited by Squid; December 08, 2010 at 04:16 PM.

Morrowgan's Avatar Centenarius

It works fine
    Member of the Beyond Skyrim Project

Please delete these links

....you don't have permission to use this.

Under patronage of Spirit of Rob; Patron of Century X, Pacco, Cherryfunk, Leif Erikson.

Squid's Avatar Opifex
    Patrician Artifex Technical Staff

Blog Entries

Removed all content and links to content as this mod does not have permission from the RS2 to use their work. Also no foreign language discussion outside of the foreign language forums.
    Under the patronage of Roman_Man#3, Patron of Ishan
    Click for my tools and tutorials
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -----Albert Einstein