Thread: BATTLEPAGE_02.tga

Default BATTLEPAGE_02.tga

Ave SnakeIV!

Really nice . Just a question - wouldnt you like to do something similar also for Human Player formations in SPQR mod? I would be very grateful to you for this and I think lt1956 and all SPQR users too .
    Let know to lt1956 or me eventually.
    I envy Marcus Camillus this.

Bye Sinuhet
    Here is the graphic
    And a Merry Christmas

Link
    BATTLEPAGE_02

Mfg
    Snake_IV

Sure I'll use it if it matches SPQR formations etc. Sounds good let me know if you wish to share. :-)
    Lt_1956
    Creator of SPQR:Total War mod since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by lt1956
    Sure I'll use it if it matches SPQR formations etc. Sounds good let me know if you wish to share. :-)
    I have made this graphic for you :wink:

Sinuhet's Avatar Preparing for death

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeIV
    I have made this graphic for you :wink:
    Ave SnakeIV!

Awesome!!! You are genius and incredibly quick. Thanks, thanks, thanks.

Only two small remarks.

I have tried to install it via the classical way like for Units or Units cards, i.e. to newly created folder Data/UI/Roman/interface, to let comp to use this alternative battlepage_02.tga instead the one in patch_1.pak file, but it has not been functioninig for me. Any error in my side? I asume rather that a reason is the necessity to re-pack the file to the SPQRs patch_1.pak file. And this is thing for lt1956. I will wait for the official repacked patch_1.pak with your work included - I assume that it will be in the SPQR 5.0 included, cant wait for it .

It seems me good to do also some special graphics for the button "loose formation" - it is in SPQR the button for the lt1956s special "shield formation", if you will be so kind to do this too, ask lt1956 for details, please. Just my suggestion and wish :wink: .

Bye and thanks Sinuhet
    My TW games "Battle Formations" projects:
    Sinuhet's ETW Formations v2.0 – for ETW
    Sinuhet's Battle Mechanics v5.0 – for MTW2
    Sinuhet's Battle Mechanics v3.0 – for MTW2
    Sinuhet's AI Battle Formations v7.0 – for RTW 1.5

In Patrocinivm Svb HorseArcher

Quote Originally Posted by Sinuhet
    Ave SnakeIV!

Awesome!!! You are genius and incredibly quick. Thanks, thanks, thanks.

Only two small remarks.

I have tried to install it via the classical way like for Units or Units cards, i.e. to newly created folder Data/UI/Roman/interface, to let comp to use this alternative battlepage_02.tga instead the one in patch_1.pak file, but it has not been functioninig for me. Any error in my side? I asume rather that a reason is the necessity to re-pack the file to the SPQRs patch_1.pak file. And this is thing for lt1956. I will wait for the official repacked patch_1.pak with your work included - I assume that it will be in the SPQR 5.0 included, cant wait for it .

It seems me good to do also some special graphics for the button "loose formation" - it is in SPQR the button for the lt1956s special "shield formation", if you will be so kind to do this too, ask lt1956 for details, please. Just my suggestion and wish :wink: .

Bye and thanks Sinuhet

Link
    patch_1

Sinuhet's Avatar Preparing for death

Ave SnakeIV!

Thanks, my friend. A pure beauty. In such moments I believe strongly in the sense of a joined effort in cooperation of talented people in this Forum.

Thanks and bye Sinuhet
    My TW games "Battle Formations" projects:
    Sinuhet's ETW Formations v2.0 – for ETW
    Sinuhet's Battle Mechanics v5.0 – for MTW2
    Sinuhet's Battle Mechanics v3.0 – for MTW2
    Sinuhet's AI Battle Formations v7.0 – for RTW 1.5

In Patrocinivm Svb HorseArcher