Thread: steam???

Default steam???

how do i use this on steam version of NTW? i got an idea but thats for RTW so is it the same?

Default Re: steam???

I would assume it works exactly the same as if you bought the disc, as all the files will still be in the same folders. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.
    According to this poll, 80%* of TGW fans agree that "The mod team is devilishly handsome" *as of 12/10 (its true )
    My specs:
    CPU - Intel i5 4670k @3.8 GHz | GPU - MSI GEFORCE GTX 770 LIGHTNING 2GB GDDR5 | RAM - 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ | MOBO - Z87 | HDD - 1TB | SSD - SAMSUNG 840 PRO SERIES 256GB SOLID STATE HARD DRIVE 2.5" | PSU - 750W | CASE - COOLERMASTER ENFORCER | MONITOR - 24" IIYAMA

RO Citizen's Avatar Protector Domesticus

TW player is right. Just use the indications in the readme
    [Col] RO Citizen

crossjon's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by a tw player View Post
    I would assume it works exactly the same as if you bought the disc, as all the files will still be in the same folders. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.
    ya, both versions require steam, and run through steam.

ok ty and any of you know how to solve this:

i installed napoleon and when i start the game, my com hangs when the animations are about to start and i can see the mouse and yes this is a new com i made sure the graphic card is up to date (1gb).

RO Citizen's Avatar Protector Domesticus

You mean the video with Napoleon speaking about Italy, Egypt, blabla is lagging (working slow)? If yes, go to Graphic Options and disable SSAO
    [Col] RO Citizen

no it does not even get there, but i got it working past midnight but now at 7.54 am in s'pore, it cant work same problem and my graphic card is: ATI Radeon HD 5500 Series and can i tirn the SSAO off in the preferences section?
    Last edited by raphael; October 29, 2010 at 06:57 PM.

Aanker's Avatar Concordant

You mean the preferences.script? I think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Adar View Post
    Russia have managed to weaponize the loneliest and saddest people on the internet by providing them with (sometimes barechested) father figures whom they can adhere to in order to justify their hatred for the current establishment and the society that rejects them.

UNDER THE PROUD PATRONAGE OF ABBEWS
    According to this poll, 80%* of TGW fans agree that "The mod team is devilishly handsome" *as of 12/10

Another possible problem could be that your drivers aren't up to date? Worth checking that.
    According to this poll, 80%* of TGW fans agree that "The mod team is devilishly handsome" *as of 12/10 (its true )
    My specs:
    CPU - Intel i5 4670k @3.8 GHz | GPU - MSI GEFORCE GTX 770 LIGHTNING 2GB GDDR5 | RAM - 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ | MOBO - Z87 | HDD - 1TB | SSD - SAMSUNG 840 PRO SERIES 256GB SOLID STATE HARD DRIVE 2.5" | PSU - 750W | CASE - COOLERMASTER ENFORCER | MONITOR - 24" IIYAMA

Quote Originally Posted by a tw player View Post
    Another possible problem could be that your drivers aren't up to date? Worth checking that.
    and how do i do that?

Quote Originally Posted by raphael View Post
    and how do i do that?
    Well for me, on Windows 7, I go:

-Control Panel

-Hardware and Sound

-NVIDIA Control Panel

-Download Drivers and Software
    My specs:

whats the NVIDIA thing? i dont have it.

whats the NVIDIA thing? i dont have it.
    It's where you go to configure your NVIDIA hardware. I assume your hardware isn't NVIDIA then

Search it on google on how to update your drivers, or wait for someone else to post here as I'm not exactly an expert.

Does NTW work fine without TGW?
    My specs:

nope this mod acctually made it work hahahaha but that was once.... now it cant

nope this mod acctually made it work hahahaha but that was once.... now it cant
    Okay, that means the issue isn't actually with the mod then. You're best to go into the NTW support section and ask there
    My specs:

tyvm for the help guys!!