Thread: Two questions

Default Two questions

First would you guys think of making a WW2 mod?

second you think my computer will run NTW?

AMD Phenom X4 9650 2.3Ghz
    4GB DDR2 Ram
    Nvidia GeForce 9600GT 512MB GDDR3 600Mhz Core clock 700Mhz Memory Clock 1500Mhz Shader Clock
    Windows 7 64 bit

I can run ETW pretty well and the NTW demo runs great i was thinking the game might be abit more demanding.
    You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else. - Winston Churchill

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

Default Re: Two questions

Firstly, no we won't make a WW2 mod, WW1 fits into NTW, because the tactics weren't too far apart. Also there is a semi-mod being made, and that is WW2 by another team.

Secondly, yes your PC will handle NTW, and our mod with no trouble at all.

kenniston5's Avatar TAR local moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dan1993uk View Post
    First would you guys think of making a WW2 mod?

second you think my computer will run NTW?

AMD Phenom X4 9650 2.3Ghz
    4GB DDR2 Ram
    Nvidia GeForce 9600GT 512MB GDDR3 600Mhz Core clock 700Mhz Memory Clock 1500Mhz Shader Clock
    Windows 7 64 bit

I can run ETW pretty well and the NTW demo runs great i was thinking the game might be abit more demanding.
    dude it should i'm play MTW2,ETW,and napoleon on a HP laptop which as:
    Intel dual core processor
    4gb ddr3 ram
    only problem the graphics are all on medium but still looks good and plays fine,to me better than empire....hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by .Mitch. View Post
    Firstly, no we won't make a WW2 mod, WW1 fits into NTW, because the tactics weren't too far apart. Also there is a semi-mod being made, and that is WW2 by another team.

Secondly, yes your PC will handle NTW, and our mod with no trouble at all.
    do you know what the name of that mod is please?
    You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else. - Winston Churchill

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=373401

Thats the WW2 mod, however before you download it. Its not much, nothing looks new, its simply NTW, with increased fire rates and smaller units. The mod died and has no active team.

I made a ww2 battle mod, intended for the New World Order mod. However, it does not seem to be active anymore and besides the startpos and my update I doubt you will see much It is found here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...73#post8327273
    Quote Originally Posted by .Mitch. View Post
    Thats the WW2 mod, however before you download it. Its not much, nothing looks new, its simply NTW, with increased fire rates and smaller units. The mod died and has no active team.
    Well that seems a bit harsh It may not be comparable to anything of Thor's level, but still, TGW recieved similar complaints if I remember the early days well enough.

That said, considering the mod team is inactive and I have no time to update it further, it won't be going anywhere anytime soon
    Developer of The Great War | Leader of WW2: Sandstorm | Under the Woolen Patronage of Mitch | King of All

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Van Tromp View Post
    History has always been a bit of the State's slut.