Thread: Any help?

Default Any help?

I want some revolutinary french units in late campiagn for france on darth mod 6.3 and i notice others do to and i am willing to try to make some altho i never mod before and i would appericiate it if anyone is willing to help out

Okmin's Avatar In vino veritas

Default Re: Any help?

I think I've talked about that with Tango and Fortes here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=399105. Haven't actually done anything about it though. The problem with a mod like that is setting up the units so monarchy France gets only the monarchy units, while the republic gets revolutionary units. Complicated DB editing, and if you've never modded before it would be pretty confusing. Not trying to discourage you from modding of course

You could help with skinning or research though. Two most important parts of unit-making.

In case that sounded incredibly negative (it did to me), sorry, but I'm not great with words
    IN VINO VERITAS
    IN CERVESIO FELICITAS

Under the patronage of The Lizard King
    Patron of Narf
    and Starlightman

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    Moderator Emeritus Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Default Re: Any help?

It will definitely be done as some point, but I don't have quite enough time at the moment (and the others have a lot of sub-mods being worked on as well.)

There are already a couple of mods that do it (one done by EmperorBatman IIRC and another that is being made into a sub-mod for TAR II), so chances are things like them will be used as a base.