Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: When will this Mod be released?

Default Re: When will this Mod be released?

I'd spend double the money on this mod instead of Shogun 2 b'cause I know for sure it'll be boring after a few weeks, watch their videos interviews and you'll know, same goes for all vanilla total war games exepts maybe rome.

I will definately buy Shogun 2 if and only if they make it completely modable like rome, since that's the only reason I even buy totalwar games anyway: to enjoy the superb mods from the twc modding community, not CA's dev team's half ass works.

well, I hope this mod doesn't end up in dying state, since wundai has left

It'll probably take Shogun 2 awhile to get mods anyway.

same goes for all vanilla total war games exepts maybe rome.
    Rome had the worst vanilla game of all the total wars, imho. That being said it obviously has the best mods and the other total war vanilla games, like you said, aren't great either. Like Empire, they charged us for units that should've been included or free. Then look at mods like American Revolution, they add a bunch of units anyway. I don't mind buying DLC Campaigns, but still.

Anyway, good luck whoever working on the mod.

medievaldude's Avatar Senator

lol Joriko I think we already get it man THis is answer look ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> released when done stop asking

Ductus Exemplo
    Fas est et ab hoste doceri !
    He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot will be victorious.
    Treat your men as you would your own beloved sons. And they will follow you into the deepest valley.

Quote Originally Posted by Joriko View Post
    It'll probably take Shogun 2 awhile to get mods anyway.

Rome had the worst vanilla game of all the total wars, imho. That being said it obviously has the best mods and the other total war vanilla games, like you said, aren't great either. Like Empire, they charged us for units that should've been included or free. Then look at mods like American Revolution, they add a bunch of units anyway. I don't mind buying DLC Campaigns, but still.

Anyway, good luck whoever working on the mod.
    Wrong, Shogun 2 is made on binary code. You can't mod on binary, its impossible. CURSE YOU CA!!!!

Wundai's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord's Heir View Post
    Wrong, Shogun 2 is made on binary code. You can't mod on binary, its impossible. CURSE YOU CA!!!!
    Actually...

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=427971

yea, they have send an represent people to chinese forum and tell them the SHogun 2 will be mod able. dont worry man.
    Mod that feature Asian will be great, especially Japan,Chinese and Korean.

Quote Originally Posted by kkchen88 View Post
    yea, they have send an represent people to chinese forum and tell them the SHogun 2 will be mod able. dont worry man.
    Yeah, maybe in the same way as ETW was.
    But this getting offtopic...

nhinhonhinho's Avatar Domesticus

Hm after awhile i comeback here and realize: people keep requesting in desperate but didn't received any feed back!! Mod team even didn't show up

It's look like the team choose to silence because there're too many "fanatic" (including me ) roaming around here

I know silence is a choice but too silence made everyone scare

Space Voyager's Avatar Campidoctor

Augustus hasn't been around since February 14th so I guess he has other pressing business to attend to. Even if he decided to end the project I'm sure he would say so instead of running away.

gaunty14's Avatar Vicarius

neither do I?

"will help build battle station for food" - or rep

Augustus Lucifer's Avatar Life = Like a beanstalk
    Patrician Citizen

Well as Space Voyager mentions I haven't been around. School and work occupy all of the time I would spend on the mod last year. The team has been aware of my absence for some time and I did post the build I believe a while back for others to try and work on. It appears as though the core team members are all otherwise preoccupied right now.

Yelu is the only one who can speak to the prospects for the mod at this time, and he is quite busy as well though I'll leave it to him if he wishes to elaborate the particulars. Last I'm aware there's still plans to move forward on development, though the mod does currently appear to be in a state of hiatus. The unfortunate predicament has always been that AUH consisted of a few people who did basically everything in their given sector, so we're hit a lot harder by lacking core elements and direction than some of the bigger mod teams might be.

Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Augustus Lucifer View Post
    Well as Space Voyager mentions I haven't been around. School and work occupy all of the time I would spend on the mod last year. The team has been aware of my absence for some time and I did post the build I believe a while back for others to try and work on. It appears as though the core team members are all otherwise preoccupied right now.

Yelu is the only one who can speak to the prospects for the mod at this time, and he is quite busy as well though I'll leave it to him if he wishes to elaborate the particulars. Last I'm aware there's still plans to move forward on development, though the mod does currently appear to be in a state of hiatus. The unfortunate predicament has always been that AUH consisted of a few people who did basically everything in their given sector, so we're hit a lot harder by lacking core elements and direction than some of the bigger mod teams might be.
    So... will this mod "break"?
    Do not give up, guys, we can wait

nhinhonhinho's Avatar Domesticus

Oh NOOOOOO !!!

This project are so...great. It can't break like this

To Augustus Lucifer, will you find or merge with other team? maybe that will help a lot, if have chance to merge with some other team, because the AUH preview all so great, it would be waste if not continue.
    Mod that feature Asian will be great, especially Japan,Chinese and Korean.

Sigma's Avatar Ducenarius

You could enter in an agreement with some other mod focusing on Asia or a part of Asia like "The Silk War" mod or "Ran No Jidai" and after so much progress is done then that would free up time for their modders and allow them to come and help with this mod? two birds with one stone?

Wundai's Avatar Artifex

I'm afraid that would be something neither Mod-Teams would want (in my opinion)

Time Period and Age differ too much, as does the game engine, when we speak of Ran No Jidai at least..

fightermedic's Avatar Ordinarius

too bad
    this is one mod i was really looking forward to

You're not allowed to give up, Team. Africa: Total War mod already died, and Broken Crescent's overhaul is moving slowly. We can't let our one and only Asia mod fail!
    All Under Heaven. Go.