Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: When will this Mod be released?

dowdpride's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: When will this Mod be released?

I am sure that you have already seen this, but just in case, Conn Iggulden's series on Ghengis Khan gives some info about later period chinese soldiers. Not sure if thats the kind of info you want (: P sorry) but I figure it would be good to let you know anyways.

The thing about this mod is that compared to other advanced mods this one has taken years, i saw this mod years ago and im suprised that its not released yet but to be honest, people should lend the team a hand instead of complaining! Mods like Wrath of the Norsemen was closed down because of too little progress.

I want play this mod on next week or year after

Indefinitely Banned

Where can I find sreenshots of the Mod?

This is just the kind of mod I wanted, and though I haven't been here long to look around it seems like a lot of research and effort is going into it.
    I'm not going to expect an ETA in response to my post, but I've seen some percentages thrown around here and would like to know a general x% of the factions are done.
    With some info on which ones are being worked on currently, and the like.

(Having no Modding experience, and knowing more about Pre-Medieval Europe and Pre-Columbian Native Americans than Asian History, I don't think there's anything I can contribute which is frustrating.
    That said, I would like to see this Mod Finished and not Die Off.)

AUH is cooperating with Shaoding, so if you know chinese or can bother translating the important bits, you can have a sneek peak at some units shared by both mods.

Could AUH maybe gather everything they have right now and make a sub-mod/conversion for Shaoding? I know the chinese community holds Yelu in high regards, so they would be probably more open to the idea of allowing AUH do this than other mod teams.

-----

Hmm, I see Yelu already tried a cooperation with LuoYang, when the Beta uncredited resources surfaced, but I couldn't find any answer to the cooperation/merge proposal. So, are you cooperating right now or not?
    If you are, then you have a good portion of the work mostly done (you guys covered several factions already, and LuoYang have the battle maps done, for example).
    For a first releast, the only needed factions are the Menggu, Xia, Liao, Jin, Song and Dali. Koryo, Tibet and Japan can come later.
    With so few factions, you can split the Menggu and the Song to populate the map better. Split the Song into prefectures and the Menggu into their tribes, allow the prefectures to be called into a "crusade" by the Emperor and allow the Menggu tribes to call a "jihad".
    Do you have the resources to complete these factions? Maybe I could help you with the map (I've been practicing for an yet to be revealed personal project). What about portraits and names, have you sorted that already? You could borrow the battlemap building from LuoYang.

This alone would make a nice early release and would gather some awareness here on TWC.

----

Also, AUH has a political system to the Song way too cool to be forgotten! It's a huge plus when compared to Shaoding.
    Last edited by Yayattasa; June 01, 2014 at 01:12 PM.

i wonder how big would the mod be if its still alive that is. 5 year progress I expect this is gonna be awesome

Remember EB...
    Roma, Acta est Fabula
    Released! version 0.9B of the mayor overhaul mod for IB2 Vandalorum

alex33's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Inanimatus View Post
    Remember EB...
    the first version of Eb will be released in august

[COLOR = alex33; 13.937.981] phiên bản đầu tiên của Eb sẽ được phát hành vào tháng Tám [/ B]
    release first is 1/8/2014 or between August : Tiếng cười:

I want play this mod and now is 1/8/2014

dalapto's Avatar Libertus

Is this mod still alive then? Who's developing it?

Quote Originally Posted by dalapto View Post
    Is this mod still alive then? Who's developing it?
    Still alive and developed by the original team with assistance from the DOMOD team who is working on their own vision of the Song Dynasty period. They're sharing assets.

Morrowgan's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by IGdood View Post
    Still alive and developed by the original team with assistance from the DOMOD team who is working on their own vision of the Song Dynasty period. They're sharing assets.
    Really ? That's great
    Member of the Beyond Skyrim Project

Great news, still looking forward to play this mod, good to hear its still being worked on!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher Kaiser View Post
    Really ? That's great
    Quote Originally Posted by xHolyCrusader View Post
    Great news, still looking forward to play this mod, good to hear its still being worked on!!!

Yes, but the previews seem to have stopped for a long time. Hopefully there is still work behind the scenes. What I've posted is the most recent official statement.

On the off chance that AUH is actually dead, at least parts of it will live on in the Shaoding: Road to Luoyang and Asian Dynasties: New World Order.

So they are really active ? The mod isn't dead? Is there some screenshot of their progress?

Is this mod dead?
    or still under development?

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

It's been over three years since any update has been posted, it would appear that work on this mod has discontinued.

Morrowgan's Avatar Centenarius

Not exactly, the Vietnam preview is from 2016.
    Member of the Beyond Skyrim Project