Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: FULL PREVIEW of "Call of Warhammer" v. 1.4. (see in first post)

Default Re: Full preview of 1.4

Impressive like always
    [URL="http://www.radikal.ru/"][/UR
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vdNXJ2E181c

Just awsome work!! Keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by TWmadman View Post
    the real question is : do we ll encounter fatal CTD's with old script and new ones?
    because everything looks cool.... but it has to work to be cool
    I woud like to know it too.
    All Orks is equal, but some Orks are more equal dan uvvas.

Karnil Vark Khaitan's Avatar Praepositus

Nice Preview ^^

Im the Knight in Sour Armor http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ghtInSourArmor
    Rainbow Darling rainbows Darling. Darling Rainbows!!!!!
    but on the same time modder with my first mod for Rome 2!http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=286218945
    Hey Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDULtV9U2kA
    Quote Originally Posted by riskymonk View Post
    yea but mods are created by fans of the series. Games are created by university students who might not necessarily know or play the games/series they're working on

Alexandros I.'s Avatar Ordinarius

Thank you for putting this together. +rep

Grymloq's Avatar Domesticus

awesome!!!!

will beastmen get new units?

Quote Originally Posted by TWmadman View Post
    the real question is : do we ll encounter fatal CTD's with old script and new ones?
    because everything looks cool.... but it has to work to be cool
    x 10 000

The last version was great but unplayable, mine crashed in what felt like total randomness, not just from scripted battles.

Mikail Mengsk's Avatar Primicerius

They said they are taking their time to fix as much bugs as possible, that's part of the reason because the 1.4 is not released yet.

And i say: take your time, staff, better to wait then to have bugs!
    It's only after you have lost everything, that you are free to do anything.

hick09's Avatar Miles

do we ll encounter fatal CTD's with old script and new ones
    this question has been answered many times before. The last time - our testers have 2-3 cdt during 50-80 turns. So I conclure what new version is stable. and so If you wiil have many ctd it means what it is'nt our problem and you should find the reason in our computer - version of game, maybe translation, localisation etc

Three quick questions to the devs:

What are Dark Knights? How are they different from Black Knights?

Is Sylvania not going to get Necromancers then? Weren't they previewed at one point?

How will Mannfred's Wind of Undeath add new units to Sylvanian army in battles? Will new regiments arrive from off-screen? Will it be related to how many units are killed when the "spell" is used?

Thanks in advance guys. Can't wait for the patch!
    Last edited by ChaosReigns; November 04, 2010 at 12:03 PM.

I am, flabbergasted. Very impressive when one sees the features that are to be added in their entirety rather than scroll through 60+ pages of updates and tidbits elsewhere. *mega thumbs up*

where is kislev chariot

diadok's Avatar Senator

How will Mannfred's Wind of Undeath add new units to Sylvanian army in battles? Will new regiments arrive from off-screen? Will it be related to how many units are killed when the "spell" is used?
    you should read the thread because answer about "regiments arriving" is in.

is there testers in english version ? or english version is done later ?

You like EPIC battles ? watch Diadok's Gallery, play Epic Late Campaign for TATW 2.1
    "They rob the poor under the cover of law, forsooth, and we plunder the rich under the protection of our own courage." (Black Sam Bellamy)

i think there will be no english version of the mod. 1.4 will be released in russian but BEREGOND will release a translation asap i guess (i hope). correct me if i m wrong.

"With Hate, all things are possible." Malus Darkblade

I haven't heard anything about them releasing an English version. Granted, I don't read every post, though it seems unlikely they will. Anyway, I believe a translation will come out faster than it did for the other version since we have most things translated already. Right?

Yeah, the translation usually comes after 2 days or sooner.

The greater daemons won't be in the next version, correct? I didn't see them in the new unit list.

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosReigns View Post
    Is Sylvania not going to get Necromancers then? Weren't they previewed at one point?
    I believe that there will be (as in, they already made) necromancers, they just forgot to add it to the list of new units.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosReigns View Post
    I misinterepted this little fact as well. It actually means that Mannfred's army will recieve boosts, not new units.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Blade View Post
    The greater daemons won't be in the next version, correct? I didn't see them in the new unit list.
    I'm not sure about the Great Demons, but the Daemon Prince will defenitely be in the game

+Mr.Crow+'s Avatar VIVERE MILITARE EST

Quote Originally Posted by hick09 View Post
    our testers have 2-3 cdt during 50-80 turns
    2-3 ctd during 50-80 turns are still too many to consider the next version more stable than the 1.3...in 1.3 i have had 2 ctd during 70 turns...take your time and corrects bugs...release date is not important...you can release the most beautiful mod of the world but if it is still afflicts by CTD it will be not so playable...
    BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 Co-Director
    PERSONAL PROJECTS: CSUR || WARWAGON

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprian2 View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, you've done something that CA should have thought of a long time ago. You should be on their pay-roll!

Quote Originally Posted by hick09 View Post
    [*]New script for grimgor invasion (60th turn, 13 stacks of orc attack the southern provinces of the Empire)
    [*]New script for chaos invasion (since 60th turn, 3 waves of invansion – avant-guard, Khrom and Archaon with his gerolds)

Great to hear about the patch changes, but I do have a concern regarding the campaign.

Mostly, I feel with these new added Invasions, wouldn't the Empire and it's allies be hard pressed? I'm a slow builder and I like invest in my cities before I build armies. With a set time limit of 30 turns till 13 stacks of orcs to the the south of me (if I play Averland as an example), then I might not have enough military might to stop them. Is there going to be a way to counter these invasions? Especially since cannon towers are being taken out...

Don't get me wrong... I love the idea of the invasions, it is all part of the game, but invasions at set times, I rather have them be at random but at later times...

Thanks! Keep up the good work.

Mikail Mengsk's Avatar Primicerius

I agree: 13 stacks of orcs during SoC are too much.
    It's only after you have lost everything, that you are free to do anything.