Thread: Britannia Total War Recruitment!!

Default Britannia Total War Recruitment!!

Britannia Total War is a complete conversion mod based on Britain before, during, and after the Roman invasion of 43 ad. I am researching right now (and doing some skinning), and I am busy coming up with the basic structure of the game. The "fleshing out" proccess will begin pretty soon, and I am therefore searching out some modders who would like to join the Britannia TW team. These are the people who have contributed or are contributing to BTW

Colts 2000 - Creator of BTW, researcher, skinner
    Kscott - Made a brand new campaign map of Northern Gaul, Britain, and Ireland for the mod.
    Bdh - Debuggin campaign map.
    Ranika - Contributed a lot of historical info to help me come up with the factions.
    Stalins Ghost - PR guy

Currently, there are openings for:
    - a Skinner
    - a Scriptor
    - a Historian

I'm not necisarily looking for experts. If you have some idea how to do any of these things please post here or PM me. Even if you are somewhat of a beginner you can join, you'll learn as you go

Thanks
    Last edited by colts2000; December 23, 2005 at 04:01 PM.
    "A Canticle for Leibowitz Total War

I need writers! We will be expanding on the framework provided by the novel "A Canticle for Leibowitz.

Stalins Ghost's Avatar Citizen

BTW guys, anyone who is part of the team, please PM me, and I will get you hooked up with the private team forums (They are part of IR)
    morecuriousthanbold.com

groovy just the kind intrigueing mod i'd like to play!! if i was a better sripter i'd go and help. good luck guys!