Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516173257 ... LastLast

Thread: La montée de l'Empire (LME) Trouble Shooting Thread

Default Re: La montée de l'Empire (LME) Trouble Shooting Thread

I didnt double it up, it was done automatically.

ReignTerror's Avatar Master of Hyperbole

Use this Script hun

Thanks, I used that one, but its still bugged...
    I think its either me doing something stupid or its my pc.. or something wrong with my game.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-[Bang!] View Post
    Thanks, I used that one, but its still bugged...
    I think its either me doing something stupid or its my pc.. or something wrong with my game.
    You should follow the instructions from download and install thread. Below I've marked some parts of the script entries in Blue and that corresponds with the filename of the LME files you have in your Data folder:

If you add a mod pack filename in your script that isn't in your data folder you will get a CTD.

If you don't include LME1.5N.pack or LME_texture.pack in your script you will get CTD.
    The order of is important to play the game with all features enabled.

Cheers
    iutland

Correct order of the LME mod packs in the user script:
    mod "LME_U_AI_N.pack";

mod "LME_BAI_Submod.pack";
    mod "LME_Music_Project.pack";
    mod "LME_Camp11.pack";
    mod "LME_texture.pack";
    mod "LME1.5N.pack";

Note that "N" is default or Normal unit sizes and can be replaced by "L", which is large unit sizes. Make sure to use same letter for basic LME1.5 and LME_UAI pack.

Hey Iutland, thanks, but the normal mod works fine, its only a submod bugged for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-[Bang!] View Post
    Hey Iutland, thanks, but the normal mod works fine, its only a submod bugged for me.
    Oh, great then. Thanks for the heads up

What file are you having problem with?

possibly one of the ones i have him testing... my Beta tester... brave soldier!!

So i am seeing a regular pattern in the AI, andmaybe I have just not installed correctly. I installed the 1.5 version using the installer file, and applied U.Ai for large and have the bai submod alos, along with all of the regular files.
    mod "LME_U_AI_L.pack";
    mod "LME_BAI_Submod.pack";
    mod "LME_Music_Project.pack";
    mod "LME_Camp8.pack";
    mod "LME1.5L.pack";
    mod "LME_texture.pack";
    mod "aum_nap_mod.pack";
    mod "bettersoundfxv3.pack";
    mod "Brigs drum&bugle.pack";
    mod "Mod_NTF_Main.pack";
    mod "Whiff of sulphur 1_3.pack";
    mod "Whiff of sulphur1_3less flashy muskets.pack";
    mod "WhiffNERPrototype.pack";

however in battle after battle the entire AI army just marches right at me, before this version the AI would try to flank me and or send in partial attacks. now i just hit the fast forwad button and watch as the battles play out the same way over and over again. and unless I hit the exit battle button, I always win, playing on VH/VH

please advise, should I also install the U_AI.Pack found on the Hedge knights site? or is this normal AI for this mod?

UAI supplied is same... Not sure why but I know newest version of UAI you should not plan on VH

VH breaks game... just a heads up... too much agression on AI part... UAI is meant to play on N or H

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

it does NOT break the game... it just makes it so that you need to engage in very careful diplomacy so that you dont completely got overwhelmed

in my play time it makes everyone want to declare war on you no matter the situation... I play on H/H from my darthmod days... 1 I don't want miltia standing toe to toe with my elites... 2 I don't want sicily declaring war on me in turn 2

Hi,

downloaded LME 1.5 yesterday and the mod manager every thing worked but today i want to play again
    and it wouldnt start so i deleted the script from modmanager and i can play again but after checking the userscript i have 2 Bai submodpack: 1 baisubmodpack and 1 baisubmodpack_alt but no U_AI N/L modpack and with the LME1.5.pack no N/L
    i followed the download instructions from the mod allso i can only play starting the game with modmanager if i start the game with steam it crashes.
    i think that i am cursed or something every time i install a mod i have a problem with it

regards,

jupilerke
    Last edited by jupilerke; November 16, 2010 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jupilerke View Post
    Hi,

downloaded LME 1.5 yesterday and the mod manager every thing worked but today i want to play again
    and it wouldnt start so i deleted the script from modmanager and i can play again but after checking the userscript i have 2 Bai submodpack: 1 baisubmodpack and 1 baisubmodpack_alt but no U_AI N/L modpack and with the LME1.5.pack no N/L
    i followed the download instructions from the mod allso i can only play starting the game with modmanager if i start the game with steam it crashes.
    i think that i am cursed or something every time i install a mod i have a problem with it

regards,

jupilerke
    Hi jupilerke

I suggest you uninstall and reinstall LME again and read the readme file while installing. If you look at the inserted image you shall only select one of the LME_UAI's or BAI's and only basic LME for default/normal unit sizes or large unit sizes. Remember that the UAI shall correspond with the unit size you selected for basic LME.

Cheers
    iutland

THEMIK DK's Avatar Senator

Default What is going on?

why does my mod crash? when i clicked end turn for the fist time. and when i tried to start the campaign again it crash when im loading. and i haven't done anything except for start a other campaign :/

A 1500-1680 Total War FTW!!!

Hi,

stupid am i not cursed didnt read the download instructions the first time every thing works fine now (i have grey hair not blond so where comes the stupid from?)

Quote Originally Posted by jupilerke View Post
    Hi,

stupid am i not cursed didnt read the download instructions the first time every thing works fine now (i have grey hair not blond so where comes the stupid from?)
    Great

Any relation to my favourite Belgian pilsner?

Cheers
    iutland

Hi Lutland,

drink it a lotthere comes my stupidety from hmm i tought with the years comes the wisdom.

regards,

jupilerke

Default Napoleon isn't in my Appdata/roaming/creative assembly folder

as the title says, when i got to the creative aseambly folder looking for napoleon (to put the script in) its not there, only Empire is. How i uninstalled and reinstalled but still isnt there. What can i do?

greetings, i just noticed (rather belatedly) that when i start a gain with Ultra settings for my unit size that the units are at 141-180 depending, though I can recruit units with the 220 soldier strength. it only seems to be with the starting units. can you please help? how do i start the game with the same unit size that i can recruit?

PM

the workaround is to use normal or large and set the multiplier in pref script... for whatever reason base units on map start off same size no matter if it's large or ultra... strange...