Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 123752535455565758596061626364 LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1274

Thread: La montée de l'Empire (LME) Trouble Shooting Thread

Default Re: La montée de l'Empire (LME) Trouble Shooting Thread

I also have the "No Argument" problem that several others have posted about. I didn't see any responses with a solution, does anybody have one?

Quote Originally Posted by simonmabee1290 View Post
    I also have the "No Argument" problem that several others have posted about. I didn't see any responses with a solution, does anybody have one?
    I did not have a user script in The appdata CA folder. Only preferences. I created a user and did not fix. I deleted user and added script to bottom of preferences. Did not fix.
    Just some context as to what I have tried.

ACMilan88's Avatar Semisalis

Hi. Seem like this is a known problem when reading through the forum but i'm playing the 1792 campaign as Austria and i get CDT after turn 35 when the it is Netherlands turn. Seem like this bug has been around sence 2011, haven't you found a solution to this yet? Pretty annoying when you played like 5 hours and then you can't getaround this crash. Otherwise i love this mod though but someone need to lookin to this error if it has not already been solved. Thx

roy64's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by ACMilan88 View Post
    Hi. Seem like this is a known problem when reading through the forum but i'm playing the 1792 campaign as Austria and i get CDT after turn 35 when the it is Netherlands turn. Seem like this bug has been around sence 2011, haven't you found a solution to this yet? Pretty annoying when you played like 5 hours and then you can't getaround this crash. Otherwise i love this mod though but someone need to lookin to this error if it has not already been solved. Thx
    I found Sirlion's Realism Core sub-mod fixed the problem.
    Read from post 1170.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...0#post14231930
    Leicestershire

Could someone please help me out on this. I was attempting a "play battle" and I don't have any mortars as possible choices. I remember seeing a post called "Mortars Enabled" but there is not file attached to it. My apologies if this has already been laid out somewhere but after a day and half of searching I have come up with nothing.... Any help is greatly appreciated.

Gral. Sarmiento's Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by roy64 View Post
    I found Sirlion's Realism Core sub-mod fixed the problem.
    Read from post 1170.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...0#post14231930
    Hi everyone! Same deal, playing the 1792 campaign as France. Turn 35 i get CDT on Prusia's turn. I've already installed Sirlion's realism core and yet the problem persist. Any advice is welcome. Thanks in advance!
    Cheers

roy64's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Gral. Sarmiento View Post
    Hi everyone! Same deal, playing the 1792 campaign as France. Turn 35 i get CDT on Prusia's turn. I've already installed Sirlion's realism core and yet the problem persist. Any advice is welcome. Thanks in advance!
    Cheers
    Just an idea, try an earlier version & see if that works. Have you tied any other nation?
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...for-LME4/page2
    Leicestershire

From iutlandmods.com (non-standard submods):

Vanilla Battle UI for LME
    This is a submod for LME (Napoleon Total War) that is needed if you play LME with a screen resolution less than 1600x900 pixels.
    I play at 1366x768, so I need that one. Question: it needs a line at user.script to work?

Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Iutland View Post
    No I haven't added such script entries ;-)
    Anyway I will put an effort into fixing this without deleting the faction as some of you don't want to happen!
    All: thank you for the feedback and support, appreciated :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    greetings. I recently download the LME mod and everything worked perfectly until turn 35 with prussia, and the game crashed. Is there any way to fix this or has anyone fixed the problem. Please help. Thanks

I just installed everything according to the guide, started up a campaign in 1815 as Denmark. In the middle of the very first battle, the game crashes with a "napoleon has stopped responding" error.
    Any idea what the cause could be? I activated WoS, AUM, MAUM, pdguru's and the default language. Could any of them be conflicting? I thought I had done precisely as the guide said.

Hello and thank you for the amazing mod, I have one problem and that is my fps goes wild once infantry starts shooting. I tried the vanilla smoke submod but it didn't seem to change anything (I just put the file in data, am I doing something wrong? I don't even think the effects changed). Any ideas? I could play Darthmod on ultra without a problem.

Default Re: Download and Installation. Current Version 1.4

Hi everyone, I have LME 4.2 installed and so far I'm having a ton of fun out of it. However I've encountered a few problems:

1. Texts are missing for me. A lot of unit names, tech names simply do not show. I have tried different campaigns and different factions as well as custom battle, but the texts still wouldn't show.
    2. So I was 35 turns into the 1792 French campaign and all was running smooth, but then when the CAI took their turns the game crashed as it reached Prussia. I've loaded it back up and tried a few times, but all crashed at Prussia. Any ideas what might be the problem?

Thanksssss!

Quote Originally Posted by gareth10111 View Post
    1. Texts are missing for me. A lot of unit names, tech names simply do not show. I have tried different campaigns and different factions as well as custom battle, but the texts still wouldn't show.
    I have this same problem, it's impossible to know exactly what I'm recruiting. Is this simply a lack of text or is it a bug? Kind of need to know what units I'm using.

Quote Originally Posted by Iutland View Post
    If you know how to edit pack files, delete the tga or dds file named "campaign map border" or something like that from the appropriate LME pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi, I' ve got newest version with patch 4.2 and I've tried to find this file but i can't. I'd like to see borders on the campaign map. Could someone help me and explain how to do it?

where is the defenses tools with soldiers and artillery that protect them from horses,etc ? i play battles and nothing appear sorry for my english

I can't research "Poverty controls law" because I can't build a manufactory. I can't build a manufactory because I can't research "Poverty controls law". I tried this in 1792 campaign as the Netherlands and in 1805 campaign as Sicily.
    I also can't find anything about this issue on the forums so I think I'm seeing or I'm not understanding something pretty obvious.
    Would somebody help me please?
    Thanks!

Total of each unit is dropping a little after each fight. For example: my line infantry total number of unit is 200, then drops to 191, which makes the replenishment stop at the new limit.

Any ideas of how to solve that?

Branchez93's Avatar Foederatus

Gametracker links are broken, Depositfiles link is corrupted. First time I've waited for 2 hours and it downloaded around 50% and then just stopped. Second time it got to 99% after FIVE HOURS and then just stopped and I needed to start the download again. The torrent link is working but when I download the .exe file, I double click it but nothing happens. I see it in task manager running in the background but nothing is happening. Can't even end the process. You can imagine how pissed I am right now.

Laetus

There is no borders on campaign map, is there any fix for this issue?

Getting this same error others have gotten:

See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be Nothing.
    Parameter name: file
    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.FileIO.FileSystem.CheckFilePathTrailingSeparator(String path, String paramName)
    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.FileIO.FileSystem.WriteAllText(String file, String text, Boolean append, Encoding encoding)
    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.MyServices.FileSystemProxy.WriteAllText(String file, String text, Boolean append)
    at LME.Form1.camp1792Button_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1076.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    La montée de l'Empire 4
    Assembly Version: 1.1.0.1
    Win32 Version: 1.1.0.1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Napoleon%20Total%20War/La%20mont%C3%A9e%20de%20l'Empire%204.exe
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 14.6.1055.0 built by: NETFXREL2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
    System
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1075.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Core
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1055.0 built by: NETFXREL2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1068.2 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1067.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
    Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.