Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14395455565758596061626364
Results 1,261 to 1,274 of 1274

Thread: La montée de l'Empire (LME) Trouble Shooting Thread

Default Re: La montée de l'Empire (LME) Trouble Shooting Thread

So, I'm having an issue running the UI mod for the larger unit army cards.

I'll play the two at the two of the script, like this.

mod Alb23UIMod.pack;
    mod Alb23Modified_Deployment_Zones.pack;

However, it seems that the user script automatically deletes them from the script during launch. I was a bit confused, so I set the script to read only, and then it refused to launch, crashing on launch every time.

Does anyone have any idea about why that's happening?

Civis

launch the game directly from steam. if you don't have it on steam (for any reason..), just launch the game from the exe.
    this issue also exists in ntw3, but as far as I know, once you get all your settings set up in the launcher and launch once, you can simply edit the user script file to your liking, and then play the game. the settings you chose don't have to be reapplied everytime you start the game.

Months ago I had the LME 4 mod running properly. Recently, I reinstalled it and clicked on the launcher 1792 campaign and now it does not recognize any other campaign. I am always stuck on 1792. Any suggestions, please?

I reinstalled it and clicked on the launcher Peninsular campaign, but the campaign does not appear in-game menu. Any suggestions?
    In hoc signo vinces (Por este sinal conquistarás)
    Vis Unita Maior Nunc et Semper (A unidade é a maior força, agora e para sempre)

Please forgive me if this has been mentioned before, but is there a solution to the problem of having units card off in the recruitment window?

To be clear, where you have so many cards in the recruitment window some units are impossible to mouse over to recruit

Icon4 Re: La montée de l'Empire (LME) Trouble Shooting Thread

Hi, today I've installed the mod and updates and add-ons that were in the instruction. When I launched my campaign in 1807 (I tried the same campaign but with some other options turned on and off on the right side of launcher but it changed nothing) I've noticed that all my units and all of the other state's units have unit count of -21474836. When I tried to start one battle to test things out, the game crashed. I tried ofc to reset the game, save and load etc. Windows 7, 64 bit. I can provide more details but if that's going to be a screenshot please tell me how can I do it cause PrtSc and Steam F12 doesn't work (I only see desktop screenshot).
    I really wanted to play that mod, it looks like a good step-up for Duchy of Warsaw

Quote Originally Posted by Zizzurry View Post
    I reinstalled it and clicked on the launcher Peninsular campaign, but the campaign does not appear in-game menu. Any suggestions?

Hi

Did you manage to solve this? Iam facing the same issues.

I just found out that the penisular campaign appears in the menu if you go through a workaround. Click on the LME4 launcher and start the campaign. Game starts. Then it does not appear in the in game menu. Now, if you quit the game back to windows, start the game direcly from steam. Then you can find the peninsular campaing in the single player menu. Ijust found that out. Not sure if its the correct version (starts 1811) and if its stable.

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Napoleon had a patch a while back that broke all mods. If the mod doesnt get updated then it wont appear and crash

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Is there a (legal) way to roll back the NTW version? In some cases it will be the only option as many of these mods have not been updated and will never be.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Icon8 Re: La montée de l'Empire (LME) Trouble Shooting Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BiLLyPL View Post
    Hi, today I've installed the mod and updates and add-ons that were in the instruction. When I launched my campaign in 1807 (I tried the same campaign but with some other options turned on and off on the right side of launcher but it changed nothing) I've noticed that all my units and all of the other state's units have unit count of -21474836. When I tried to start one battle to test things out, the game crashed. I tried ofc to reset the game, save and load etc. Windows 7, 64 bit. I can provide more details but if that's going to be a screenshot please tell me how can I do it cause PrtSc and Steam F12 doesn't work (I only see desktop screenshot).
    I really wanted to play that mod, it looks like a good step-up for Duchy of Warsaw
    I'd like to add to that that when I tried now to return to Vanilla in order to try the other mod, I noticed that after using that return to vanilla option in launcher and uninstalling the mod I tried to enter the game to be able to install another mod but when I did I had no sound in the game. I deleted every file LME file I managed to find but it didnt worked, I tried to verify files on Steam - didn't worked. Now I'm reinstalling the game.
    I just wanted to say that when I tried to change "boot" file for one that was in that created folder, I had again the same unit count in basic NTW as I had in LME. Please help meeee

Edit:
    I've managed to make this mod working, everything's ok now (though I doubt anyone's interested since creators of mod seem not to care about ppl still wanting to play their mod).
    Last edited by BiLLyPL; December 11, 2023 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Resolved

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Dismounted Feudal Knight View Post
    Is there a (legal) way to roll back the NTW version? In some cases it will be the only option as many of these mods have not been updated and will never be.
    There is a fellow in the Darthmod forum that said he rolled it back and gave instructions, I have not tried it though

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...-mod-Read-this!

there are a lot of technologies which have no text in my game, is anyone familiar with this bug? i searched in the thread and didnt notice anything mentioning it

Icon9 Problem with admiral recruiting

I have another problem that I didn't noticed before but now it got really troublesome. I play with Poland on 1807 campaign - when playing this faction and some others that don't have any port and navy on start (that I checked now to confirm all that) - the admirals are not available to recruit. Even after capturing a port and creating navy there's this 0 turns to another admiral and no admirals to choose from. Its not a problem on 1792 but only because they have an access to port since beginning. I checked every starting year, I tried to play with all additional units' mods off but nothing works - still every faction that starts without an access to the port, doesnt get any admirals for recruitment, it looks like its locked somehow.
    I know that its not by design cause when I played Darthmod or even the most basic mod that just unlocked factions: Napoleon Total Factions - there wasn't any problem and first admiral was available along first general after first turn passed.
    I'd really like to something with it and have admirals available for my Dutchy of Warsaw playthrough, so I really beg someone to help me. It really sucks that the author of this mod isn't available to reach and there's no other creator or assistant to at least try answering to most problems that people may have, especially if there's not that many of these requests...