Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question(s) on RC settings

Default Re: Question(s) on RC settings

I was coming back to post that I found the file while looking for something else, but you're always here.

D:\SEGA\Medieval 2 Total War\mods\Stainless_Steel_6\data\text -->export_units.txt

Yeah. In case it doesn't take delete the .bin file of similar name.

RollingWave's Avatar Praepositus

So PB, If I want to make a horse archer with really crappy shots (more like the levy archer accuracy) is there a animation right now that support that? the PDF seem to suggest that mounted bows only go down to average?
    1180, an unprecedented period of peace and prosperity in East Asia, it's technology and wealth is the envy of the world. But soon conflict will engulf the entire region with great consequences and lasting effects for centuries to come, not just for this region, but the entire known world, when one man, one people, unites.....

I don't think there is an animation for accuracy...the little guy pulls the string and lets go. Accuracy is governed by the accuracy value. If you want crappy archers, make it higher.

another question on defense skill stats.

when you say minimum is 1, do you mean that ...

1. no matter how much you substract the worst a unit can have is 1 defense and not 0
    2. every unit start with at least 1 defense, then add / subtract the various factor .. so if I have a militia level light swordsmen with a small round he gets 1 (base) +5 (light sword) + 1 (small round on foot) -1 (militia level) = 6 ?

3. both of the above is true?
    1180, an unprecedented period of peace and prosperity in East Asia, it's technology and wealth is the envy of the world. But soon conflict will engulf the entire region with great consequences and lasting effects for centuries to come, not just for this region, but the entire known world, when one man, one people, unites.....

Some pike militias have 0 defense.

one more question... in the RC PDF the late lamellar / cataprhact armours are stated as special... so what exactly value is it? (given the trend of lamellar armour being 3 / 5 / 7 / 9 ... so the late lamellar is 11 ?)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12