Thread: I am giving away Shogun and Medieval + expansions with manual if anyone wants it?

Default I am giving away Shogun and Medieval + expansions with manual if anyone wants it?

All I ask for is the postage cost, let me know if you are interested cheers

Blatta Optima Maxima's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Free Democratic People's Republic of Latvia

Default Re: I am giving away Shogun and Medieval + expansions with manual if anyone wants it?

Well I don't have them and my pc is quite old... Where are you from?

Why I want them? I used to have shogun, liked it, but don't really remember where and when I lost it. I am mainly an RTW player, I also have m2, so I just want:
    Collection value; good AI; try m1 out.
    Last edited by Blatta Optima Maxima; November 01, 2010 at 01:35 PM.

Default Re: I am giving away Shogun and Medieval + expansions with manual if anyone wants it?

I thought more people would be interested in this but ok I will pm you the details, I recently played this again and there both still brilliant games but no one is interested in buying them so I thought id give them away

H.r.E.'s Avatar Ducenarius

Are you from europe? If so you could send it to me

ARe you an American? I'm in the Southeast, florida specifically. I'm sure we could work something out, monetarily >.0. I have another offer, just email me at lag1588@yahoo.com
    Passing on to describe the way in which Napoleon employed ‘principles’ or ‘ingredients’ for the prosecution of War, it must from the outset be understood that his strategical and tactical systems followed no closely ruled pattern. Every operation was unique; no two were ever quite the same. However, the underlying every Campaign and battle were certain fundamental, which were applied according to circumstances.
    ‘Strategy is the art of making use of Time and Space,’ wrote the Emperor”

-from the Campaigns of Napoleon by David G. Chandler, Pages 161-162

I'd be interested. Where you from? I'm in Ireland.
    Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that- in chaos. The world is born from zero. The moment the world becomes one, is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes two, two becomes ten, ten becomes one hundred. Taking it all back to one solves nothing. So long as zero remains, one will eventually grow to one hundred again. - Big Boss

Im interested.
    I live in california, USA.
    the reason being Ive never had either but have wanted both for some time
    respect the melon!

YATS name:Aulus Claudius Ambustus
    Class: Patrician

Laetus

I'm interested
    I'm in England in the Midlands area (Warwick )

how kind of him. too bad we don't have more official give aways around here.

CoconutFred's Avatar Senator
    Your local ShopRite, at 5% off on Fridays.

Quote Originally Posted by Armatus View Post
    how kind of him. too bad we don't have more official give aways around here.
    Agreed 100%.

I wish I could find a quality MI:WE. I gave mine away, but I should have kept it.

cant you just upload them as an iso file and send it to everyone!
    http://e-sim.org/lan.126366/

Je t'aime ma petite chou!

Quote Originally Posted by Xellos_Moon View Post
    cant you just upload them as an iso file and send it to everyone!
    Basically same if you just download it as torrent. In other words, piratism. He's offering game that receiver would OWN after getting it.

PO Box anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by ajappat View Post
    Basically same if you just download it as torrent. In other words, piratism. He's offering game that receiver would OWN after getting it.
    You still own what you download from the internet.

Also, Pirates are awesome, no? YARRRRRRR etc?

Meng's Avatar Civis

Hi, iam living in Canada and i would be really interested ! here is my email: ommarseille1@hotmail.com

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Michael/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-11.png[/IMG]

Blatta Optima Maxima's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Free Democratic People's Republic of Latvia

Quote Originally Posted by ajappat View Post
    Acutally, no. The copy has been bought and is not redistributed, just changed its owner. No loss for anyone except the giver.