Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Installing BC onto Steam

Default Re: Installing BC onto Steam

I think I told you this by PM but just in case you look at the thread first here it is;

Ah I see,

What has happened is this, you have moved the small data folder here; C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\medieval ii total war\data\data, and it should go here; C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\medieval ii total war\data. In effect you have put a data folder inside a data folder, which is why it doesn’t work; instead you should remove the contents of the small data folder and place the contents in the main data folder. As for reappearing files, this is normal; you only need to remove them on the first install.

So you have managed to get the menu up and running already. It took me three weeks to get that far when I first used Steam, back in the day. Let me know how you get on,

GGM
    If you manage to get BC2.02 working on Steam, I would ask if you could leave a post populated entirely with very happy/party smilies.
    <--Click or be damned-->
    A General is not so much blamed for making trial of an ill-digested project, as he will be for the obstinate continuing in the same. Therefore the speediest leaving of any such enterprise doth excuse the rashness which might be imputed to the beginning.
    - General George Monck (a great and noble English patriot and gentleman)

Meng's Avatar Civis

Yes you sent this message to me but it still crash after 10 seconds of the campaign ... like i said i think the problem is from part 3e

as i told you in PM here are two other screenshots

I have copied the folders of my BC data folder and paste it onto the main data folder, i have said yes to all when they asked me to replace the other folders ... then the first screenshot show how the main data folder looks like

i check the model_strats folder (screenshot number 2) and i saw it is like this now, i think it should be fine no ? then i deleted the data folder of BC ( i tried both actually ... it doesnt work neither)

Thanks for your help but i need more help now
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Michael/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-11.png[/IMG]

Hi Meng,

Could you right click on each data file (Main, small BC & Main BC) select properties and copy and paste each target pathway on a post to me.

Sorry for the trouble,

GGM
    <--Click or be damned-->
    A General is not so much blamed for making trial of an ill-digested project, as he will be for the obstinate continuing in the same. Therefore the speediest leaving of any such enterprise doth excuse the rashness which might be imputed to the beginning.

Meng's Avatar Civis

Hey, of course no problem here are the 3 data folder properties

The first one is the Main data folder (after i paste the content of the BC data of course )

The second one is the BC data folder before i took the content and pasted it onto the main data folder and before ereasing this data folder

and the third one is the broken_crescent data folder

By the way i noticed that there is a sound problem maybe because i replaced the sound files of the main data by the one from the BC data. I can hear the background music but not the sound effects nor the characters voice.

And here is a campaign game i had saved before the crash (yeah i could play and make 1 turn and save before it CTD , a miracle ) I could start a custom battle too, but it would crash at the 3/4 of it .I noticed that when i select a character or any units it crashes.

I think there is something wrong with data files(sounds and units model or something like this)

PS: sorry its in french but ill translate you the words if you need any help
    Last edited by Meng; November 08, 2010 at 02:33 PM.

Dear meng,

This is what my files look like. See the pictures bellow;

1. C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\medieval ii total war\data
    2. C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\medieval ii total war\mods\Broken_Crescent
    3. C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\medieval ii total war\mods\Broken_Crescent\broken_crescent
    4. C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\medieval ii total war\mods\Broken_Crescent\broken_crescent\data

Compare your file structure and see if you have any variations. Lastly try removing all the text.strings.bin files from the text folder as well as the events and events.idx and map.rwm files, and then restart the game.

Good luck,

GGM
    <--Click or be damned-->

Meng's Avatar Civis

Hi , everything looks okay except that i don't have the text files of the first image (Main data folder) into my main data folder i dont know where i can find them or if you could copy them and send them to me

I think i can maybe show you the system log of M2TW too if you want Thanks for the efforts GGM

Meng

You don’t have to worry about the text files in the Main (M2TW data) folder, they are a result of all the other mods I have installed onto Steam and do not effect BC2.02.

Have you tried deleting all the text.strings.bin files in the BC data\text folder (not just the ones in the instructions but all of them) and the event sound files and the map.rwm? This gives the game a chance to run afresh, and often gets things going again.

GGM
    <--Click or be damned-->

Meng's Avatar Civis

Okay first of all thoses files keep regenerating even when i shut down the pc after removing them and secondly i think i miss files from the sound and the banner folder
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

09:38:00.240 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_makuria_assassin.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:00.787 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/SouthernPrincess_byzantium.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:00.944 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_georgia_princess.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:01.131 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_armenia_princess.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:01.522 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/southern_european_merchant_byzantium.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:01.663 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_georgia_merchant.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:01.850 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_armenia_merchant.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:02.147 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/southern_european_merchant_byzantium.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:02.334 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_abbasid_merchant.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:02.756 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_seljuk_merchant.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:03.022 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_oman_merchant.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:03.210 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_sindh_merchant.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:03.382 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_khwarezm_merchant.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:03.553 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_ghazni_merchant.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:03.757 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_ghor_merchant.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:04.007 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_rajput_merchant.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:04.304 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_chauhan_merchant.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:04.366 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_makuria_merchant.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:04.632 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_kypchak_merchant.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:05.835 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/orthodox_priest_byzantium.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:05.991 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_georgia_priest.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:06.226 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_armenia_priest.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:06.444 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/orthodox_bishop_byzantium.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:06.695 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_georgia_bishop.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:06.945 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_armenia_bishop.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:07.195 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/orthodox_patriarch_byzantium.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:07.398 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_georgia_patriarch.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:07.570 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_armenia_patriarch.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:07.945 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_abbasid_imam.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:08.226 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_seljuk_imam.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:08.476 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_oman_imam.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:08.757 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_sindh_imam.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:09.039 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_ghazni_imam.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:09.429 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_khwarezm_imam.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:09.648 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_ghor_imam.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:09.836 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_rajput_imam.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:10.023 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_chauhan_imam.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:11.789 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_georgia_general.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:11.930 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_armenia_general.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:11.961 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_sindh_general.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:12.508 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_abbasid_general.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:13.133 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_seljuk_general.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:13.571 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_khwarezm_general.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:14.117 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_ghor_general.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:14.633 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_rajput_general.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:15.039 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_chauhan_general.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:15.368 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_makuria_general.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:15.415 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_kypchak_general.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:22.228 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_georgia_captain.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:22.306 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_armenia_captain.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:22.400 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_seljuk_captain.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:22.478 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_ghazni_captain.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:22.509 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_ghor_captain.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:22.619 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_rajput_captain.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:22.697 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_chauhan_captain.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:22.759 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_kypchak_captain.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:22.822 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_makuria_captain.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:23.322 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/mongol_captain.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:23.635 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_sindh_captain.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:23.681 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_oman_captain.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:24.072 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_ayyubid_captain.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:24.166 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_abbasid_captain.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:24.228 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_turks_captain.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:24.306 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_khwarezm_captain.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:24.369 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_islamic_rebel_captain.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:24.619 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_african_rebel_captain.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:24.728 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/bc_indian_rebel_captain.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:33.152 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_strat/residences/textures/NE_ship_dock.TGA.dds is missing
    09:38:33.339 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/#banner_symbol_byzantium.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:33.511 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/#banner_symbol_turks.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:33.620 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/#banner_symbol_egypt.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:33.730 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/#banner_symbol_france.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:33.964 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/#banner_symbol_poland.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:34.136 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/#banner_symbol_scotland.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:34.308 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/#banner_symbol_england.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:34.339 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/#banner_symbol_portugal.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:34.417 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/#banner_symbol_moors.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:34.511 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/#banner_symbol_denmark.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:34.558 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/#banner_symbol_russia.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:34.620 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/#banner_symbol_spain.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:34.683 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/#banner_symbol_venice.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:34.746 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/#banner_symbol_milan.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:34.855 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/#banner_symbol_hungary.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:34.949 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/#banner_symbol_sicily.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:35.027 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/models_strat/textures/#banner_symbol_aztecs.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:35.339 [system.io] [warning] open: data/terrain/aerial_map/water.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:35.574 [system.io] [warning] open: data/terrain/aerial_map/tile_models/alpha_pages/mountain_mask.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:35.793 [system.io] [warning] open: data/terrain/aerial_map/tree_models/textures/conifer_01.TGA.dds is missing
    09:38:35.793 [system.io] [warning] open: data/terrain/aerial_map/tree_models/textures/conifer_winter.TGA.dds is missing
    09:38:36.199 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/world/maps/base/water_surface.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:36.652 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/banners/symbols1.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:36.699 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/banners/symbols2.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:36.777 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/banners/symbols3.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:36.808 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/banners/symbols4.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:36.855 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/banners/symbols5.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:36.902 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/banners/symbols6.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:37.011 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/banners/symbols7.tga.dds is missing
    09:38:37.136 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/banners/symbols8.tga.dds is missing
    09:39:29.113 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Broken_Crescent/broken_crescent/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/radar_map_background.tga is missing
    09:41:09.454 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

thats an exemple of my system log
    Last edited by Meng; November 13, 2010 at 05:11 PM.

Icon1 Re: Installing BC onto Steam

Hello Meng,

Sorry for the late reply, I have been rather busy.

The files you mention that are deleted (according to the install instructions) are supposed to return. You do not need to restart your computer once you remove them; rather you are supposed to start a new game. I hope you haven’t deleted any files from the Main M2TW data folder because that will cause a crash and you will have to reinstall M2TW to fix it. I have read your post carefully and it sounds like you have removed files from the wrong place, if so remove everything and start again.

If you are having problems while playing or attempting to play it is most often the result of a corrupted save file. In this case you need to start from an earlier save, if that doesn't work you need to start the game from the beginning and make as many saves as possible while you play. If you are starting a new game because all your saves are corrupted then you should delete the files suggested in the install instructions. This will allow the game engine to generate new files which hopefully won’t cause your saves to be corrupted.

Also the screen shots you are showing me appear to be from the Main M2TW data folder. They are very unlikely to be the problem unless you have other mods installed. However I (so far) have never encountered any multi mod conflict problems. But I understand that if there are problems with files in the Main M2TW data folder you can insert this line after the [features] line in the bc.cfg to iron them out (not guaranteed):

[io]
    file_first=true

The system.log shows nothing I don’t have when I run my game. Notice the headers [system.io] [warning], these are standard responses by the game engine to changes made by a mod to the vanilla file structure and not necessarily indicative of a real problem. The headers you need to watch out for are those that say [error], but if it says unspecified then try adding this to the bc.cfg after the [io] section:

[log]
    to=mods/Broken_Crescent/ system.log.txt
    level=* error
    level=* trace

This will create a massive log file (usually about 10,000 kb or more) that will give us a better chance of identifying the problem. Please let me know in more detail exactly what happens before the game crashes.

Happy hunting old chap,

GGM
    <--Click or be damned-->

i' having a problem, i followed this step by step, however, everytime i try to start a campaign, the game CTDs with "a unexcepted error" occuring any help please?

Hi General,

I wanted to try this mod but I could not get it to work.

First, there is no dropdown menu to choose a mod with in my M2TW launcher. (I don't have Kingdoms)

When I start the registry editor it says I must have installed and run M2TW & Kingdoms installed.

I can create a new mod in the editor anyway, but when I try to click ok in creation window it gives an error that says the registry could not be accessed.

So how can I start this mod?

Icon3 Re: Installing BC onto Steam

Gentlemen,

I am sorry for the delay in replying to your troubles. I have been engaged in research upon the matter at hand and have some findings that my help you to successfully install BC2.02. Please re-examine post #1 of this thread.

Best regards,

GGM
    <--Click or be damned-->

How do you access the MTW:Kingdoms launcher editing thing? I can bring up the window with a settings button and a play button that brings up a dropdown with MTW2 and the Kingdom campaigns, but nothing else. The settings button brings up something asking for proxy settings. How do I get where you enter the values in the last step?

Dear munenori2,

Do you have the Steam version of M2TW & Kingdoms? If so did you follow the install instructions on the first post of this thread?

Sorry for the late reply, Christmas was very busy for me.

Also Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,

GGM
    <--Click or be damned-->

Hello.

I have a small problem, right at the very end. After I create the mod using the launcher editor, it tells me that access to the registry key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\Mods\Official\0004Broken_Crescent

Is denied.

How do I fix this?

Thank you.

Hello. I am having the same problem as pseudosalubrious and Meng where I get to the screen with the awards then it crashes to desktop. What can I do to fix this?

Dear Roloman4,

Upon inspection the registry key has a rather odd reference;
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\Mods\Official\0004Broken_Crescent

I simply have no idea what Wow6432Node is. Do you recognise it?

My registry key is this;
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\Mods\Official\0005Broken_Crescent
    Pretty standard.

I am baffled and all I can say is clean, cleans and clean again your machine then reinstall, reboot after each step. In effect start again from the beginning, sorry I cannot identify the particular error.

@ Flyersfan314,

It has been a while since pseudosalubrious and Meng posted about their issues so I do not know if they solved the problem or they are still struggling. I suggest you start again from the beginning or you could PM pseudosalubrious or Meng and ask if they have made any progress.

To both of you I wish you luck and happy hunting. Also I ask that anyone who has a issue and solves the problem please post what you did here for the general enlightenment of the community.

Good day to you all,

GGM
    <--Click or be damned-->

Quote Originally Posted by General George Monck View Post
    I simply have no idea what Wow6432Node is. Do you recognise it?
    Windows 7/Vista/(XPSP3?) 64bit

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...=vs.85%29.aspx

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=312864

user lukel 234 had the same problem... and it seems to be solved. but why? (sorry don´t know how to quote posts from another thread)

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Quote Originally Posted by megalitho View Post
    (sorry don´t know how to quote posts from another thread)
    Just use the "Quote" button which is located on the bottom right side of each post.

Under the patronage of m_1512