Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: [Ottoman: For The Love of Sultans] - Mod Announcement & 1st Preview

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: [Ottoman: FTLOS] - Mod Announcement & 1st Preview

I really liked this preview. I like it when people post previews here with most of the job already completed.

I could come here at last mates...

Hey, what a creative looking mod is this? Who is there behind this project!?

besides thanx for your comments, gogo t , finlander , Legio

Lü Bu
    looking good...ill keep my eye on this
    will be nice to see your opinions about our mod, of course...

İlk ve son not: Çeviri takımı ve yerli dil için deli-öncü olan bizler, buralara kadar gelmemiz icap etti artık hayırlısı...

aslanamca's Avatar Centenarius

Firstly thanks for developing such a mode.Although its 5 years since m2tw released, it seems turkish tw players will emigrate to medieval 2 soon.

Turkish tw community deserves such a mod for realistic history perspective for Turkic based factions.Finally, after 5 years, i think thats the mod which is really expected by turkish tw players.

Ottoman Empire was one of the most well established and powerful empire of Turkish history, maybe the best.Vanilla game lacks of ottoman history in the game and i think OSA mod will soon fix this historical lacking.I am sure Ottoman empire will be projected successfully and efficiently.

Thanks for famiglia ducale and his team for this mod.I am looking forward to playing that mod.
    Durma, Arap, durma kibrini artır!
    Türklüğün başına hakaret yağdır!
    Uyuyan bir kavme bu zillet azdır,
    Vur, eski kölesi utandır onu!
    Bırakma uyusun, uyandır onu!

aka Turcoman....

Default Re: [Ottoman: For The Love of Sultans] - Mod Announcement & 1st Preview

I must say that I’m very impressed with work presented so far. 2D art is top-notch

Keep up good work team.
    The House of Wilpuri ~ Proud Patron of: The Noble Lord & Sumskilz

Quote Originally Posted by Tzar View Post
    I must say that I’m very impressed with work presented so far. 2D art is top-notch

Keep up good work team.
    Thanks my friend. Hearing these words from an artist like you, is really motivating!
    Take an eye to your PM, please. I answered it. I'ld be glad, if you supported us with your original (Ottoman-based) interface and loading bar designs...

Good day sir!

Great Work so far

Finally a huge mod project cenrted on the turkish faction

Skinner&Modeller of Shizoku no Sensō and East of Rome | My Workshop |

Finlander's Avatar ★Absolutely Fin-bulous★
    Content Emeritus

I'll definitely play this mod when ever it is possible!
    I am a fan of Turkey and Ottoman Empire. I am even going to make my AAR of one:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=384303

2Shy's Avatar Campidoctor

Impressive work ! +rep and keep the good work .

Thanks for everyone who wishes best for us. New updates will coming soon!
    With best wishes...

That's really good. (İşte budur) (Rep me too )

+rep

ComnenusTheOne's Avatar Primicerius

Well, alright for the Turkish factions, but if you make a decent roster for the christians as well, consider me a player.

Quote Originally Posted by ComnenusTheOne View Post
    Well, alright for the Turkish factions, but if you make a decent roster for the christians as well, consider me a player.
    Of course there will be other playable factions. Either "Anatolian Principalities" or Byzantine Empire & Kingdom of Serbia etc...

But our 1st mod's period, does not cover Medieval Europe. Take a look at our map bro.

Keep in touch. I'll add those 2 christian faction's previews, as soon as possible!
    With best wishes...

Agreed. Quite a formidable project that I expect will be out quite soon.

*Edit* Make sure getting a good economy isn't too hard. I hate when my gold is in the red.

gogo t's Avatar BULGARIAN

Quote Originally Posted by famiglia_ducale View Post
    Of course there will be other playable factions. Either "Anatolian Principalities" or Byzantine Empire & Kingdom of Serbia etc...

But our 1st mod's period, does not cover Medieval Europe. Take a look at our map bro.

Keep in touch. I'll add those 2 christian faction's previews, as soon as possible!
    With best wishes...
    will the map expand in the next versions?
    And if yes- would there be more playable factions like wlahia or bulgaria or hungary
    MORAL

Quote Originally Posted by famiglia_ducale View Post

With best wishes...
    Well, i ll be waiting.... might as well re-install my M2TW....

I'll definitely play this mod when ever it is possible!
    I am a fan of Turkey and Ottoman Empire. I am even going to make my AAR of one:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=384303
    Finlander,
    We extremly suggest everyone to play this mod, we're happy to heard your words about us...
    As i said earlier, your map is quiet playable, because it has much of middle east!

will the map expand in the next versions?
    And if yes- would there be more playable factions like wlahia or bulgaria or hungary
    Yes gogo t, the map is going to be changed during the mods... for example, in the first mod (Establish the Empire) the map includes north west of Anatolia(Turkey) but in second, with marching on Balkans Ottomans and their oppenet will increase, especially catholic ones...

Russian Gondor,
    if you play carefully you will not have economical problems...

...and ComnenusTheOne, mod is going to be well deserved for your waiting time...

Quote Originally Posted by Karaman Beyi View Post

...and ComnenusTheOne, mod is going to be well deserved for your waiting time...
    And how about dis-establishing the Empire?

We are proud of your efforts guys.

We'll (Me and my son) play M2TW again with true Ottoman history,true projection.

Quote Originally Posted by ComnenusTheOne View Post
    And how about dis-establishing the Empire?
    We already have a game containing this period,"ETW".

I hope you mean that..
    Last edited by Tzar; November 01, 2010 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eddai View Post
    We already have a game containing this period,"ETW".

I hope you mean that..
    Yeah but during the 1400-1500 era and not the 1700-1800 would be preferable. I mean i already played hours and hours ETW, so it's time to go back to M2TW for awhile.