Thread: Questions

TheBromgrev's Avatar Ducenarius

Icon5 Questions

While I'm pretty sure this mod is dead, hopefully someone who's played it can answer my question.

I'm playing as Kiev, and I can't quite figure out what to do with 2 things. The first is the second mission. What settlement(s) do I have to take? The mission description wasn't exactly helpful, and the free spy is in the middle of nowhere, so that's not much to go off of.

Second, I keep getting these events to choose the path of certain villages. If I take the money, no new building options show up, then I get an event saying the people are upset. Am I supposed to just take the money, or choose the other option?

Thanks in advance!

Civis

Default Re: Questions

strange i never had them probelms

ya, is this mod dead? Because I was thinking that you could get a new UI and some new music and a new background for the main menu, otherwise other than in game, the game looks like vanilla. I would also suggest adding in some new Russian quotes.

TheBromgrev's Avatar Ducenarius

Nevermind on the first question, I managed to figure out which territory to take. It ended up being a worthless village that gives me nothing but revolts.

I'm still lost on what to do with the settlement events.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBromgrev View Post
    Nevermind on the first question, I managed to figure out which territory to take. It ended up being a worthless village that gives me nothing but revolts.

I'm still lost on what to do with the settlement events.

You choose weather or not to focus your society on economy or military.