Thread: 1.2 can't be installed becuase I already have it????

Default 1.2 can't be installed becuase I already have it????

I uninstalled barbarian invasion and rome: total war. I then deleted the folders from my c:\programfiles/activision/ folder. I got the special 1.2 zip version from another posting. When I try to install it it tells me that it can't install the 1.2 patch because I already have it. I've tried this about 5 times and it never works. Help pleeeeease?

Quote Originally Posted by tureytron
    I uninstalled barbarian invasion and rome: total war. I then deleted the folders from my c:\programfiles/activision/ folder. I got the special 1.2 zip version from another posting. When I try to install it it tells me that it can't install the 1.2 patch because I already have it. I've tried this about 5 times and it never works. Help pleeeeease?
    What exactly is the content of this zip-file? If it holds an exe than it's useless.

EDIT/ Check if your Zip is the same as the one Archer posted on his site. Scroll down till you see "Or here for the zipfile version of 1.2 patch". This should fix it.
    Last edited by The White Knight; December 21, 2005 at 05:07 AM.
    "Tempus edax rerum." Ovid, Metamorphoses
    Under the patronage of Virgil.

yup that'd be the one i used.

you have to highlight the files in the zip file and drag and drop then over the rome folder and say yes to all. If that doesn't work then you have the wrong file

Where do i get this file from?

Can you give me a link.
    I'M WITH STUPID