Thread: [KuE] Kriegspiel 1

Default [KuE] Kriegspiel 1

Hello Gent's!

Here we have the AAR of Kampf um Europas Kriegspiel 1 (Wargame 1).

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

What we have here is a variant mid-summer 1805 scenario, seeing the forces of Prussia attacked first by Russia, then potentially Austria.

There are many hidden objectives, and several triggers, and we have what ought to be a very interesting and nail biting action!

In the Black Corner, we have the upstart heavyweight, Prussia!

Serving as the General Staff and commander of X and XI Korps, we have PattonRommel. As the commander of I. Korps, we have Rudizinski, and as the commander of II Korps.

Against them, in the Red Corner, we have the unstoppable world champs, Russia and Austria!

Russia is commanded by myself, and Austria by ultimation.

Already II Korps and the Russian forces have completed their orders, we simply await the orders of I, X and XI Korps!

Praepositus
    Citizen

Default Re: [KuE] Kriegspiel 1

You know Mr.Santini sir, I'm pretty sure I'm missing one of my units on that map there. One of my border units I think.

Hmmm?

All three are there, I swear!

Praepositus
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Santini View Post
    Hmmm?

All three are there, I swear!
    Oh, I see now, I think I missed the uppermost right one. I mistook it for a Russian one lol.

Ola, my name is Kweil Kwitt Recently from Iowa, originally from Lincoln and grew up there.

I have a great free time,I prefer all four seasons , specially the summer and the heat.

Networking has been a part of my life for the last 7 years and most recently primarily on the Web.

I seem to be drawn to technology and love all the high tech gadgets out there.
    As tough as it is right now, more and more people are seeking guidance from people who have walked the walk and can teach others how to benefit from what they went through. I am here to help those that need help and will ask for help from other people when i need it.

I am a retired manager in the field of Science project management software.

I am sharing my favorite websites , Buy Targeted Traffic
    new york pass Hawaii Moving

Learning about new things is one of my passions.

I volunteer for valid causes that help children.

Glad to be a part of this awesome venue and Will learn something new here.