Thread: A few questions

Default A few questions

Is there a way to flip the Red and Blue, I did a search as I thought I remembered in RSI that you could do that back in the day but my query didn't pull up anything.

Also did they change something with the banners, because when I zoom in to see the battle the disappear half way down. I don't think this use to happen before because I remember being able to see the eagle carried in the fray.

Last dumb question; I captured an Eagle from the Roman Rebels and it put the Eagle in one of my cities. Can they actually come get it back from the city? Does it give you any kind of city bonus by capturing it?

Thanks in advance for your replies!

P.S. - I love this mod, people think I'm crazy for playing such an old game but truth is nothing made today comes close to this.

Default Re: A few questions

"I love this mod, people think I'm crazy for playing such an old game but truth is nothing made today comes close to this."

Old game, relatively new mod. And i do find this mod more enjoyable than the newer TW games and not just because of the time period it is set in.