Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2.02 links down for a couple of day

Default 2.02 links down for a couple of day

I'm moving all my files on a new private server, hosted by moddl where you will be able to find the most complete modding collection for the TW series after Total War Modding Collection. All the installers are made by me implementing fixed exes and other for all the mods... Sorry for the discomfort, but it's for a future better service

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Default Re: 2.02 links down for a couple of day

That's all right, Sean, thanks for your contribution!

Under the patronage of m_1512

Here you are, new download section and more powerfull provider (=

http://moddl.com/forums/index.php/to...1112#entry1112

This is wudang speaking. Do not use that link, because there are some problems with it. Sorry all for the inconvenience, the issue should be solved soon!
    Last edited by wudang_clown; October 27, 2010 at 02:12 PM.

Remember to update main thread also

Jaytee's Avatar Miles

I downloaded this and tried to install the game but after trying to open the application it said something about "invalid data". Is it just me?

Okay. I have just downloaded it again and again it says, 'This file contains invalid data'.
    Last edited by Jaytee; October 27, 2010 at 12:14 PM.

Rinan's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Jaytee View Post
    I downloaded this and tried to install the game but after trying to open the application it said something about "invalid data". Is it just me?

Okay. I have just downloaded it again and again it says, 'This file contains invalid data'.
    Only downloaded it once so far, and it says the same for me. I wanted to download it again but then I read this post, so then I suppose we can assume something's wrong with the download?

In that case, just don't use that link, guys!

I will inform Sean about problems. Those are temporal and should be solved soon.

Sorry!

Download it again, u probabbly have a corrupted download.... here everithing works well...

Jaytee's Avatar Miles

I used to be a user of Broken Crescent for a long time. From its first inception until the latest version, and then stopped using it. But since last week I have been wanting to play it again but my Med2:TW disc is scratched so I had to go out and hunt down a shop that sells the English version of it (I live in Japan) bought it, got home came to the BC forums to download it again and now this. I hate my luck. I will try downloading it again, but I am not feeling lucky. Are you sure it's the not the file that you have uploaded that is corrupted? Because I don't seem to be the only one having this problem.

Is the site now behaving weird? I have just went to the downloads section as I did last night but now, I get the following message, '[#10874] You do not have access to this section of the site.' I just want to bloody download the mod for crying out loud! (>_<)p
    Last edited by Jaytee; October 28, 2010 at 07:08 AM.

Should be working now - srry we had a little glitch with the versioning control that we caused when we upgraded some internal code; we are resolving it.

Jaytee's Avatar Miles

Please for the love of God, get the download page/link/file sorted out. I have been waiting days.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Jaytee's Avatar Miles

Default Where is a working download!?!?

Where is a working download link?? What happened to this mod's forum? It used to be well run and have fast response times, but for the last few days it has been impossible to download the mod.

Someone take hold of the reigns and sort it out please.

Default Re: Where is a working download!?!?

Good Afternoon Mr jaytee,

I have the most up-to-date copy of BC 2.02 on my computer. I'm uploading it to Megaupload now. When it's done I'll PM the link to you. And if anyone else is having a problem let me know and I'll investigate. I did try the links on this thread and Megaupload wasn't working. This is more to do with Megaupload than the hardworking people at the BC forum.

Ever your servant,

GGM
    <--Click or be damned-->
    A General is not so much blamed for making trial of an ill-digested project, as he will be for the obstinate continuing in the same. Therefore the speediest leaving of any such enterprise doth excuse the rashness which might be imputed to the beginning.
    - General George Monck (a great and noble English patriot and gentleman)

Jaytee's Avatar Miles

"The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable."...

Quote Originally Posted by General George Monck View Post
    I have the most up-to-date copy of BC 2.02 on my computer. I'm uploading it to Megaupload now. When it's done I'll PM the link to you. And if anyone else is having a problem let me know and I'll investigate.
    If you could PM that link as well I’d be very much obliged.
    As for the two megaupload links in the thread you linked: one just has a “file is not available” message, and the file behind the other link is corrupt for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaytee View Post
    Where is a working download link?? What happened to this mod's forum? It used to be well run and have fast response times, but for the last few days it has been impossible to download the mod.

Someone take hold of the reigns and sort it out please.
    Creating new threads about the same issue will not sort things out. I understand your lack of patience, but that is not a reason to imply that there is no one to sort things out. Apparently, Sean is still working on the issue, so take it easy and wait.

Besides, I assume no one did force you to delete the mod from your hard drive, if you know what I mean.

Jaytee's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by wudang_clown View Post

Creating new threads about the same issue will not sort things out. I understand your lack of patience, but that is not a reason to imply that there is no one to sort things out. Apparently, Sean is still working on the issue, so take it easy and wait.

Besides, I assume no one did force you to delete the mod from your hard drive, if you know what I mean.
    I created a new thread because no-one whom is reading this thread seems to have any solutions. And to your final statement, it was on a different computer.

Link works well... if file is temporally unavaible just refresh the page after a couple of mins and the download link will be avaible... A lot of peop'le downloads by my server and can be that someone sometimes have some problems, but u only need to refresh the link and you will be able to download the mod.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SINFDEV1

Meng's Avatar Civis

Ahh finally i will be able to install BC Thanks Sean !

EDIT: This link doesnt work too well i still can't install the mod
    Last edited by Meng; November 02, 2010 at 02:45 PM.
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Michael/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-11.png[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast