Thread: New patch done anything?

Default New patch done anything?

Has the 1.5 patch fixed the ships bug? (FEATURE) Because I played a few campaigns (only 20-30 turns each) and the Romans ships transport but I actually haven't seen an actuall 'invasion' by other factions yet? When does this happen?

GambleFish's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by big bad badger
    Has the 1.5 patch fixed the ships bug? (FEATURE) Because I played a few campaigns (only 20-30 turns each) and the Romans ships transport but I actually haven't seen an actuall 'invasion' by other factions yet? When does this happen?
    It has been fixed, the Brutii have Greece, Anatolia and most of Egypt in my game, and the Scipii have all of North Africa including Carthage.

You can see a screen shot under thread "Interesting Bug result..." on this forum. Trust me, it happens and it's a driect result of this 1.5 patch. I started the game for 40 years on 1.3, and all that happened was massive army buildup. Then I got 1.5 and they all expanded at once.
    The fail whale.

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
    ██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
    ████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

So I should play a campaign longer? I'll play a long one and investagate!!

Spiff's Avatar That's Ffips backwards

I started a quick game, the Greeks attempted to invade my Bruti capital within a few turns (at least, there was a fleet off my coast full of men, i didnt wait about to see i theyd invade or not - but the fact they were using the boats at all shows there's some improvement i guess)
    Under the patronage of Tacticalwithdrawal | Patron of Agraes

Taelok's Avatar Senator

Hmmm, are you guys playing Vanilla? I'm playing Mundus Magnus with 1.5 patch and I see *No* naval activity whatsoever. Very odd...

I loaded up Vanilla and there's tons of stuff happening, but just not in Mundus Magnus :-(.

Quote Originally Posted by Taelok
    Hmmm, are you guys playing Vanilla? I'm playing Mundus Magnus with 1.5 patch and I see *No* naval activity whatsoever. Very odd...

I loaded up Vanilla and there's tons of stuff happening, but just not in Mundus Magnus :-(.
    Yes were playing Vanilla 1.5. Don't know whats causing your MM map factions to see no naval activity?

GambleFish's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by big bad badger
    Yes were playing Vanilla 1.5. Don't know whats causing your MM map factions to see no naval activity?
    Yeah, vanilla Julii for me...

Maybe the MM mod removed the ship thingy by accident?
    The fail whale.

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
    ██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
    ████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

Taelok's Avatar Senator

Ok, thanks for the answers guys. Guess I'll just play Vanilla for now :-).