Thread: A tiny ?

Default A tiny ?

Hi! I want to thank all of you who made this mod, I love it!
    I'm playing with Dia. alex 1.16 but I wonder how I trigger the Marian Reform. 4t's a year and I been waiting like for ever.
    Thanks for the help!
    "Iago"

RedFox's Avatar When it's done.™

Default Re: A tiny ?

There are no Marian reforms. There are however, Polybian Reforms, which take place 90 turns after the start of the game, IF Romans are still alive.

Ahhh.
    But, Quintili Vare, legiones redde!“ ('Quintilius Varus, give me back my legions!'), how do I get the Legionary Cohort u can choose at the custom battle.
    Also I been playing all the other TW's in the series but this Mod and Med2-Grand Camp. Mod are by faaar my favorites.

That legionary cohort was put there just for fun in the custom battles, and due to popular demand. The timeframe covered by this mod ends in 146, while that kind of legionary began to be introduced by Gaius Marius some 40 years later.

RedFox's Avatar When it's done.™

Basically, you can't get fancy Imperial Legions, because there weren't any during the Diadochi era. The closest thing to Legionaries is the Evocati Cohort, available in Latium after Polybian Reforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan 666 View Post
    That legionary cohort was put there just for fun in the custom battles, and due to popular demand. The timeframe covered by this mod ends in 146, while that kind of legionary began to be introduced by Gaius Marius some 40 years later.
    Ahh ok. thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by RedFox View Post
    Basically, you can't get fancy Imperial Legions, because there weren't any during the Diadochi era. The closest thing to Legionaries is the Evocati Cohort, available in Latium after Polybian Reforms.
    Lol