Thread: RSII Community Youtube Page

Icon5 RSII Community Youtube Page

Okay so I have noticed on my youtube page that ALOT of people are interested in RSII. So I have been thinking if enough people on the forum will consider if I make RSII community page that anyone can make MP videos,campaign videos or anyother videos on RSII would people want to. I could ether be sent an already edited video or someone could send me a MP replay. This may help give us get some more people playing MP and thus expanding the already great community on the forum. So do you want me to make a RSII youtube and if anyone will make videos along with me to upload. Give me your feedback.

Default Re: RSII Community Youtube Page

absolutely a good idea. RTW survived all these years because of two factors. 1, Sega included RTW with ETW, 2, Youtube. making all those youtube videos might have ruined POM's personality but by god its good advertisement. even if you later get training by a clan and realize how easy to beat his opponents are et cetera, many people start to play this because of him. thats all that matters and cancels out any bad things.

youtubing RS2 games will be great advertisement. i am warning you in advance though i made a pledge never to be on youtube whether i won or lost a long time ago, so if i one day find myself on there in a battle we might play in the future, i will not be very happy.

Dont worry none of our battles are on my page and I respect that so none will ever be on youtube with you in it.

DarthLazy's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I myself got into MP by POM

Anyways.. Call naxgul we have a lot of replays for him to work with
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Real imperialism is shown by Western apologists who are defending Ukraine's brutal occupation of Novorossija.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Sovereignty of Ukraine was recognized by Yeltsin and died with him.

Yah I know he has a youtube as well I have seen some of his videos. I also was into MP by POM

apple's Avatar Searching for 42

Great idea mate.
    Son of Legio
    Father of Paedric & Remlap
    Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism & RTR: Imperium Surrectum Developer

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam

Thanks