Thread: Bigger Battalions

Default Bigger Battalions

Hello

Is it planed to make a bigger units submod with fraction specific sizes like in the Europe in Conflict Mod?

nhytgbvfeco2's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: Bigger Battalions

i personally dont like those,very un-comfortable for me to defend the city when theyre too much,cant fit them in a decent way in the city's streets...and also leaves some vulnerabole when you use trenches...id rather have them stay the way they are

Quote Originally Posted by Master.Mind View Post
    Hello

Is it planed to make a bigger units submod with fraction specific sizes like in the Europe in Conflict Mod?
    I will stay with the default unit sizes for several reasons (BAI; pathfinding; building space), even though the next versions will have some oversized units, but in limited numbers. You can still use the unit multiplier if you want.

I accidentally mixed this mod up wit the Europe in Conflict mod and I got my bigger battalions (and a world war with me as germany XD)

can we just have a sub mod for larger units ? i personally want more epic battles lol

PS: Great mod btw im enjoying it except the vanilla unit size

PPS: whats this unit mutiplier thingy you guys speak of ?
    Last edited by whitewolfmxc; November 11, 2010 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whitewolfmxc View Post
    can we just have a sub mod for larger units ? i personally want more epic battles lol

PS: Great mod btw im enjoying it except the vanilla unit size

PPS: whats this unit mutiplier thingy you guys speak of ?
    There is a tutorial about using the unit multiplier here. I never used it for my own games, because I think the smaller sizes work better.