Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Last Kingdom - CAMPAIGN mini PREVIEW

Celtichugs123's Avatar Senator

Default Re: The Last Kingdom - CAMPAIGN mini PREVIEW (new content!)

Quote Originally Posted by Fury Of The North View Post
    Can't wait to unleash my fierce vikings upon those poor celtic villages.Burn their houses kill their children and take their women...
    And then return for a fiest with meat and wine in the halls of Uppsala...
    That's funny, becouse I can't wait to unleash my Pictish and Albannach hoardes down from the Glens to destroy every Nordic foot that touches my shore.

For every monestery you burn, I'll kull a Raven. For every Pictish Stone you fell I'll burn a longboat. For every Celt that is murdered... By God, will Nessie have fun on the Halls of Valhalla, re-slaying your smelly Vikings!
    Vikingr

The Last Kingdom

“For myself, I find I become less cynical rather than more--remembering my own sins and follies; and realize that men's hearts are not often as bad as their acts, and very seldom as bad as their words.”
    - J.R.R Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Celtichugs123 View Post
    That's funny, becouse I can't wait to unleash my Pictish and Albannach hoardes down from the Glens to destroy every Nordic foot that touches my shore.

For every monestery you burn, I'll kull a Raven. For every Pictish Stone you fell I'll burn a longboat. For every Celt that is murdered... By God, will Nessie have fun on the Halls of Valhalla, re-slaying your smelly Vikings!

Well,it seems this time we will not stop in York...We shall complete the conquest of the Isles so Nessie has no lake to swim and go live in an aquarium...Or better we should just skin Nessie to make some leather armor.The finest armor in Scotland!
    We happy few, we band of Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Fury Of The North View Post
    Well,it seems this time we will not stop in York...We shall complete the conquest of the Isles so Nessie has no lake to swim and go live in an aquarium...Or better we should just skin Nessie to make some leather armor.The finest armor in Scotland!
    Hahaha!
    Vikingr

The Last Kingdom

“For myself, I find I become less cynical rather than more--remembering my own sins and follies; and realize that men's hearts are not often as bad as their acts, and very seldom as bad as their words.”
    - J.R.R Tolkien

Emperor Napoleon's Avatar Libertus

This looks EPIC!!!!!!!

Constantine XII's Avatar Miles

It is impressive!!!!Keep up the good work guys!!!

Narf's Avatar Reach for the Stars.
    Content Staff Magistrate

Wow.. Just wow.. I have never looked forward to anything as much as i look forward to this. In honor to this mod, my next Helios article will be of the Viking Mythology.

beautifull! awesome map, models... also I like how you changed all interface

will be there navigable rivers?
    will be there Merchants?
    will be there Inquisitors? better say will they be in mod, but with changed using?

Quote Originally Posted by One-Eye View Post
    beautifull! awesome map, models... also I like how you changed all interface

will be there navigable rivers?
    will be there Merchants?
    will be there Inquisitors? better say will they be in mod, but with changed using?
    Yes.
    Yes.
    No.
    There is, though, Bards/Skalds. You will have to wait and see how they are implamented.

Celtichugs
    Vikingr

The Last Kingdom

- J.R.R Tolkien

Curious - how many different provinces, or regions, are there? I don't remember seeing that information anywhere.
    Aztecs invading France? The Pope himself charging into battle? Challenging AI that brings the pain? Check out the Expanded Americas mod.

Coeur de Lion's Avatar Ordinarius

I can't wait to see this campaign map, which settlements you included etc. Honestly guys, a week ago I didn't think I could be more excited for this mod but its only got worse, I need it in my life. I think I will get a priest to record your works and send them to Rome, in the hope that you will all be made saints. St. DaNova the Dilligent? St. Gigantus the Gigantic? St. Celtichugs the Pagan?

Ubermomo's Avatar Libertus

St. Celtichugs the Pagan? lol
    I honestly prefer St. Erik the Axeswinger

Quote Originally Posted by Ubermomo View Post
    St. Celtichugs the Pagan? lol
    I honestly prefer St. Erik the Axeswinger
    Celtic is clearly a heathen, I just hope he can be redeemed in the eyes of the lord

I doubt a saint would be known as the Axeswinger! Not a particularly godly quality is it My favourite actual name has to be Aethelred the Unready, so damning, it's like "oh yeah we were hoping Aethelred would come, but he wasn't ready" "oh man, that guy never gets his together"

Quote Originally Posted by Coeur de Lion View Post
    Celtic is clearly a heathen, I just hope he can be redeemed in the eyes of the lord
    What!? What makes you say that!?
    Last edited by Celtichugs123; July 15, 2011 at 08:25 AM.
    Vikingr

The Last Kingdom

- J.R.R Tolkien

What!? What makes you say that!?
    You're a blue-faced celt my friend! Nothing wrong with it, your heathen ways are frightening to us God-fearing English

You're a blue-faced celt my friend! Nothing wrong with it, your heathen ways are frightening to us God-fearing English
    What!? Are you serious!? We've been Christianized for years! Most have us have been Christian longer than you Anglo-Saxons! - Though, ofcourse it doesn't stop us from a little dabbling in old ways like animisim, woad-painting, fighting naked... You know, less conventional Celtic ways. Then again, we're Insular Christians!

Plus, I'm from the Highlands, more Catholics here than anywhere eltes on mainland Britain!

Damned racist English! Can't put on a kilt without some sort of comment! Bah!
    Vikingr

The Last Kingdom

- J.R.R Tolkien

What!? Are you serious!? We've been Christianized for years! Most have us have been Christian longer than you Anglo-Saxons! - Though, ofcourse it doesn't stop us from a little dabbling in old ways like animisim, woad-painting, fighting naked... You know, less conventional Celtic ways. Then again, we're Insular Christians!

Plus, I'm from the Highlands, more Catholics here than anywhere eltes on mainland Britain!

Damned racist English! Can't put on a kilt without some sort of comment! Bah!
    Ah don't take it to heart mate! I'm 'in character' as it were, caught up in the period of history. If you're a Celt around this forum I'm just assuming you're a pagan, not trying to say anything about you Scots irl! Feel free to play along

If it can serve as an apology, I love the Scots and Scotland, to the point of being envious of your rich culture and history. If I could choose a type of music to draw my last breath to, it would be the sound of pipes and drums.

Ah don't take it to heart mate! I'm 'in character' as it were, caught up in the period of history. If you're a Celt around this forum I'm just assuming you're a pagan, not trying to say anything about you Scots irl! Feel free to play along

If it can serve as an apology, I love the Scots and Scotland, to the point of being envious of your rich culture and history. If I could choose a type of music to draw my last breath to, it would be the sound of pipes and drums.
    Stop it with your lies racist! I'm kidding.

Eitherway, my Christianity is better than your Christiantiy! We have Celtic Crosses!

Anyway, getting back on topic... It seems everyone is enjoying the previews.
    Vikingr

The Last Kingdom

- J.R.R Tolkien

Enjoying previews yes, being kept up to date uhh not likely.

Just kidding

Libertus

Default Re: The Last Kingdom - CAMPAIGN mini PREVIEW

wow! that was awesome! is this thing out now? I see there is a download sticky note, but it is still under "mods in development" at TWcenter.

Violator's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: The Last Kingdom - CAMPAIGN mini PREVIEW

Sorry guys but i have a question... i am playing as Wessex... what must i build to recruit advanced and elite units?? Thanks in advance... and rep to all who will help me of course!!