Thread: Where are the elite units? Please help!!!

Laetus

Icon4 Where are the elite units? Please help!!!

I need some help people. I've made my own mod for empire total war using DB Editor, but I'm Having a few problems. I bought the elite units of East & America, but their not all showing up in the DB editor, well a few are like Rogers Rangers. however the majority of the units aren't and their not all showing up in the game either. Could someone please point me in the right direction to where the pack file their stored in is please.

Also in the DB Editor I've doubled all the unit sizes and when I start a new grand campaign the starting unit all normal size. Does anyone know how to edit or change the starting units using DB Editor.

Default Re: Where are the elite units? Please help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blixy16 View Post
    I need some help people. I've made my own mod for empire total war using DB Editor, but I'm Having a few problems. I bought the elite units of East & America, but their not all showing up in the DB editor, well a few are like Rogers Rangers. however the majority of the units aren't and their not all showing up in the game either. Could someone please point me in the right direction to where the pack file their stored in is please.

Also in the DB Editor I've doubled all the unit sizes and when I start a new grand campaign the starting unit all normal size. Does anyone know how to edit or change the starting units using DB Editor.

im having a similar problem i have noticed how long ago you posted this. was there a fix in the end

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default Re: Where are the elite units? Please help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blixy16 View Post

What ETW version e.g ETW limited edition, ETW definite edition (latest version also have all DLC included IIRC) are you playing?

Most stuff is in the patch2.pack and the patch5.pack is the latest update. If you want to edit the starting units then you need to edit the StartPos.esf file.

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...D-startpos-esf
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.