Thread: a little problem

nhytgbvfeco2's Avatar Praefectus

Default a little problem

well i started a campaign as denemark,conquerd sweden,and they were going to rebel...but instead some wierd brigadier units spawned for britain,now thers 3 of them standing near stockholm doing nothing...

also i later decided i want to become a republic...but i cant seem to be able to start a decent revolution.
    i get the poor folk really unhappy,but all i get as a revolutionary army is a single general...how am i supposed to do anything with that?

and also,i dont seem to be getting any missions...its 1809,and i only had 1 mission,to conquer finland,and thats only after i took sweden...am i doing something wrong?

otherwise,great mod!

EDIT:oh and also,why cant i get finnish line infantry in finland?
    or any kind of line infantry over there?getting a stack of dragoon's and artillery wont be really helpfull
    Last edited by nhytgbvfeco2; October 21, 2010 at 02:05 PM.

Default Re: a little problem

I fixed the problems with the rebel spawns for Sweden and Denmark. Thanks for reporting that. As Denmark you should get a mission right at the start and one if you fight a battle with Sweden before you take Stockholm, but if your first battle was conquering Stockholm then you don't get it. I may add some more missions in the future. Not all regions have AOR infantry, so you have to ferry some infantry from Sweden or Denmark to Finland. I may add one later (so many things to do, so little time... )

nhytgbvfeco2's Avatar Praefectus

why do you need new AOR units?sweden can already get finnish line infantry,i just wonderd why cant denemark get them aswell...
    oh your right,i got one for building a merchantman...and i usually destroy nations on the very turn i declare war,so thats probably why i didnt get that mission....

I also have the problem with Brigadier units in Denmark. They just stand there, cant kill them or anything.