Thread: Problem With Skins

Default Problem With Skins

hello, i installed ATG's red spartans but they still appeard in the descrption in the game as the old RTR spartans, how can i do to change that? so while i'm playing and i look the little picture of the spartans they don't look like the old ones.

Quote Originally Posted by MEGAS ALEXANDROS
    hello, i installed ATG's red spartans but they still appeard in the descrption in the game as the old RTR spartans, how can i do to change that? so while i'm playing and i look the little picture of the spartans they don't look like the old ones.

The unit card isn't updated? Be a little bit more specific. Did you install them over RTR?
    "Tempus edax rerum." Ovid, Metamorphoses
    Under the patronage of Virgil.

i have managed to edit the UI, but the picture that is shown in the game is still the one from RTR, i'm talking about the picture that you see when you right click the unit in the campaing game, you the one that says the history of the unit, the stats, the abilitys. that's the picture i want to change.

That's in the unit info folder. You have to replace the old card inside the folder with the one you want. Then, it should appear in game.
    The die is cast...
    Unfortunately, it turned up right for Caesar, not for me.

ok thanks for the help !!!!