Thread: My new AAR - The Bruces of Annandale

Default My new AAR - The Bruces of Annandale

The first chapter of my AAR is up now. Feel free to read, and if you want me to continue, do say so.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...37#post8290237

It's, as the title states, about the Bruces, more specifically Robert the Bruce. Apart from this, it has no real connection to reality's history. Everything is made up from the things that happen in the campaign, though I will have a couple of forced events where I want the story to go into a certain direction. Actually, you could say that it's less of an AAR and more of a glorified fanfic. But hey, it's got pictures, and that means that I'm different from the thousands of anime fangirls that make up the majority of all fanfiction authors.

Anyhow, enjoy.
    Last edited by Aklis; October 18, 2010 at 04:36 PM.

The Border Reiver's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: My new AAR - The Bruces of Annandale

hey Aklis, I'll be reading this tomorrow and will reply in your thread When I first started testing this I had a lot of fun doing the same thing as you seeing these characters evolve. In our next version the Scottish Faction has all the important families added in great depth, so much so that you can see who is related to whom by marriage and birth. The Bruce and EwenCameron worked extensively on this and I think from memory the family tree goes back to Malcolm I in the mod?

EDIT: Just looked at it then, it's a very good satrt and I'm looking forward to seeing more I was just actually talking to Bruce about preapring and stablising one final patch for Kingdom of the Scots.
    Last edited by The Border Reiver; October 21, 2010 at 01:06 AM.