Thread: Hunic and sarmatian reskin

Default Hunic and sarmatian reskin

Its been awhile since I have walked through these forums. Now my question: Is anyone out there producing a sarmatian and hunnic reskin for BI? I have grown to love these two factions for some odd reason. The neon yellows are becoming a bore. Thanx alot and sry if this is in the wrong spot, I did search through the forums and saw nothing, if only for roman and celtic and sassanids skins. Take it easy guys.

Slaxx Hatmen's Avatar This isn't the crisis!

I havent seen anything either i'm afriad. Archer was working on a reskin for the Huns but lost interest it seems. As for the Sarmatians i'm afriad no one cares about them.
    Under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I

I would like Sarmation and Hun reskins too. Surely SOMEONE must of done one.

Agraes's Avatar Pillar of Prydein

Atilla said he will done Hunnic and Goths skins for his v5.0

what about the franks? They need a reskin bad, that blue they are wearing is hideous!
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

"attack the argument, not the person saying it" -lee1026
    Sig by Manji

I like the Franks. Blue is my Fav colour!

Agraes's Avatar Pillar of Prydein

Check the forum, Franks are under reskinning by Atilla too. They will be out for the next version, the v4.0.

Maethius's Avatar Centenarius

All factions are in need of some reskinning! The faction oriented coloring must go.
    Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime---Hemingway

"There is nothing wrong with serving in several regiments."---Nobby Nobbs

"Not if you do it during one and the same battle"---Sgt. Colon

Thank goodness, someone is taking the initiative to do away with the horrible faction colors that CA/ SEGA gave us. This will make BI so much better. Does anyone know where I can look in order to learn how to skin? Any help is appreciated.