People, Politics & Nations
Greetings from the People, Politics & Nations team!
This is an initial preview of our envisioned modification; we will add more specific information about features and progress in the coming weeks. The team is currently
Propaganda,Pdguru & HusserlTW
People, Politics & Nations will provide a campaign that will start at one of the key event dates of the period - we are researching the best one to use. Aiming to provide the player with accurate armies and generals at that start point, the Campaign will be as historically accurate as possible. With 5 playable factions; The French Empire, Great Britain, The Austrian Empire, The Kingdom of Prussia and The Russian Empire, the emphasis will be on campaigning and army development, rather than economics.
Other features of the mod will be:
· As accurate as possible representation of the actual standing armies and units at the campaign start point. · Using the best – we will be seeking permissions to use elements of existing mods that have already created accurate portrayals of Napoleonic battle mechanics and uniforms
· Emphasis will be on using, maintaining and developing those armies rather than pumping out new units
· Setting some minor nations to major nations if they had empires with sufficient status and wealth to classify them as major players at the campaign opening
· True generals and leaders - and their pictures and attributes - will be represented
· Representation of international relations as they were at the start of the period. War between coalitions states, and attacks from allies and protectorates, will be minimized.
If this sounds like a mod you would like to see come to fruition and you want to help make it happen, then please contact Propaganda below or via PM with your interest and what you can bring to the team effort.