Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What will be your first moves

Bagatyr's Avatar Campidoctor

Default What will be your first moves

What will be your furst moves in the game ? What a tactics you will choоce when plaing with your favorite facktion ?
    Last edited by Tzar; October 24, 2010 at 03:03 PM.

Default Re: What will be your furst moves

i always play like this: i make one economy building and then one or two public building to satisfy the masses and prevent the rebelion... and i attack and conquer lands all around me, not only one direction, but i dont know if that is going to be possible in tsardoms...

i always play like this: i make one economy building and then one or two public building to satisfy the masses and prevent the rebelion... and i attack and conquer lands all around me, not only one direction, but i dont know if that is going to be possible in tsardoms...
    I am in the same situation

I'll destroy Byzantines immediately

We know Tureuki we know

matija191's Avatar Senator

I will crush Venice and Bosnia with Hungary
    COMPANY OF HEROES - BALKANS IN FLAMES

Mi? Satrli smo grobu vrata,
    Da,još nas ima - još Hrvata!

Ampra's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Tureuki View Post

And then alliance of rest ortodox countries will have to destroy you haha
    "At first we were confused. The East thought that we were West, while the West considered us to be East. Some of us misunderstood our place in the clash of currents, so they cried that we belong to neither side- and others that we belong exclusively to one side or the other. But I tell you, Irenaeus, we are doomed by fate to be the East in the West and the West in the East, to acknowledge only heavenly Jerusalem beyond us, and here on earth--no one." - St. Sava (of Serbia) to Irenaeus, 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Ampra View Post
    And then alliance of rest ortodox countries will have to destroy you haha
    It will TRY to destroy him .
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; October 16, 2010 at 05:09 AM.

SerbianInfantry's Avatar Tiro

You guys make plans for something you don't know how it works? I recall some people saying this will be very different from other modes... Ok, I'll play along... First thing rapid capture of nearby rebels as to prevent other nations capturing them before me and gaining power to use against me. Alliance with Bulgaria. Building economy. Amassing forces, invading a single faction which will depend on their power and situacion. Than if Byzantium is gone already commit my full power in fighting turks. Once the turks are defeated or brought to a stalemate (they say it will be hard to defeat turks) the westward expansion can begin. And/or maybe north. But I can't really say for sure since much of what I do is influanced by the development on the eWorld and not something I can plan to the latter. I'll have to see how the game works in order to make any plans

Kosovo is Serbia! If you don't believe me, read a book.

Will unite by force romanian lands,then will send 5 generals and some other forces in bulgarian directions,and with forces with which I conquered Transilvania I will move to Hungary,I hope that hevy plate of our Generals bodyguards will defend tham enought,in 15 turns I hope I will take Constantinopol,but depends from what mercenaries I will have and how many family members,I hope that each battle will give me a new general-man of the hour.

there wont be so many rebel provinces on the map...

TTW GRANDMASTER

Will there be any rebel in vicinity of Serbia?

There are very few rebel activity around and in Serbia at the start of the mod duo to the power of Tzar Dusan . But we have some idea how to make few rebel provinces .
    "At first we were confused. The East thought that we were West, while the West considered us to be East. Some of us misunderstood our place in the clash of currents, so they cried that we belong to neither side- and others that we belong exclusively to one side or the other. But I tell you, Irenaeus, we are doomed by fate to be the East in the West and the West in the East, to acknowledge only heavenly Jerusalem beyond us, and here on earth--no one." - St. Sava (of Serbia) to Irenaeus, 13th century

Nice. But still. My strategy stays the same. Deal with traitors at home so we can go abroad...

DobroVece's Avatar Senator

How's this:
    With Serbia, take that rebel provinces whatever they are, ally with all the neighbor factions, and then build up while sitting out the war of Byzantium and Ottomans. When it become obvious who is going to prevail ally with the stronger and crush the weaker. Now I'm fairly set up and blocking any further advance to balkans from asia minor. So i have two options, backstabe my former ally (Byz. or Turk) and expand into asia minor or hoping they won't do it to me start picking off weakest factions in other directions. And from there on it's usual game of backstabing, plundering the weak and helpless while fighting up to one major war at a time, till final victory.
    I'm one sneaky little bastard...

I wouldn't allie with turks, or would I wait for them to counquer Byzz for "who holds the Constantinople, controles the world"
    But allying with Balkan factions is defenatly what I will try to acomplish...

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

Default Re: What will be your first moves

I will ally with Serbia and prepare my defence against Hungary!
    Last edited by Visarion; October 25, 2010 at 04:32 PM.

Tribal hug

I will give Serbia role that already have in western world media today I will plunder and conquer whole Tsardoms regions

2Shy's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by DobroVece View Post
    How's this:
    With Serbia, take that rebel provinces whatever they are, ally with all the neighbor factions, and then build up while sitting out the war of Byzantium and Ottomans. When it become obvious who is going to prevail ally with the stronger and crush the weaker. Now I'm fairly set up and blocking any further advance to balkans from asia minor. So i have two options, backstabe my former ally (Byz. or Turk) and expand into asia minor or hoping they won't do it to me start picking off weakest factions in other directions. And from there on it's usual game of backstabing, plundering the weak and helpless while fighting up to one major war at a time, till final victory.
    I'm one sneaky little bastard...
    At the begining Serbia is allied with Bulgaria and in war with Hungary.Plus there wont be so many rebel provinces so it will be really dificult to conquer all the world !

\Vazul's Ghost/'s Avatar Senator

Crush Austria with Hungary. Oh yes.
    γνῶθι σεαυτόν ~ μηδὲν ἄγαν

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast