Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Sub-Mod Feedback and Suggestions

Christianus's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Suggestions for new sub-mods-and what do you think of the ones we already have?

I hghly suggest you ask the Imperial Splendour team for their new French and British units. THey are the best I`we seen for Empire
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε
    κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.
    - Σιμωνίδης ὁ Κεῖος

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Re: Suggestions for new sub-mods-and what do you think of the ones we already have?

Not going to happen, they are never going to give permission even if we actually wanted to ask.

New Poland-Lithuania's units(for example maybe... from European Wars) and Winged Hussars in 1700 with lower statistics. In later game - National Cavalry.
    There are my dreams.

Hello, I would love to see a Sub-Mod that has DarthMod's Naval Port changes. Where every port can trade, all Ships can implement trade etc. One that would work for Vanilla ETW and were compatible with save games. Have some separate Campaign saves that would love to implement this with.

Blockades are realistic, and were used extensively at this time period. But there is no way a ship should be able to sail into an Enemy Port and Disable it or stop it from operating. Since we can't have "Shore Batteries" for protection of Ports, the logical step would be to nullify this ridiculous situation. Like I say, no problems with Blockade and stealing resources with a superior Fleet, but no way to close down "all" trade from a port.

Thanks for the Mods

Push on, brave York volunteers

Aussie-tosser's Avatar Tiro

How about a mod that allows you to use deployable defenses without having to wait 2 turns?

Icon2 Re: Suggestions for new sub-mods-and what do you think of the ones we already have?

Just wanted to let you know that I think I have found a mod that is compatiable with Darthmod.... sort of. You see I have Darthmod 7.0 and I have with that several mods including additional units mod, realistic flags mod, and now Radius Unit mod ! This mod ( Radius Unit mod) reduces upkeep and allows the unlimited recruitment of elite units such as swedish guards, black watch ect. I tried it in addition with the other mods I have for Darthmod 7.0, and it works but there are some setbacks to it. One of the first things I noticed is that my demi cannons have their horses removed and are now back to vanilla fixed artillery, and ships no longer have the increased movement range except for the ships that come with the additional units mod I have for some reason. So far outside of a few silly bugs these 2 things have been the only major setback, I like having more money and being able to recruite as many elite units in my army as I wish. Hopefully some one who knows more about mods than me can take a look at it and see if there is a way to make it 100% compatiable with Darthmod. This is my first post as I just signed up today on the total war forums, it's good to be here and I look forward to talking with all of you in the future !

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Bear in mind that DMUC 7.0 is very very obselete.

Default Re: Sub-Mod Feedback and Suggestions

The ability to add individual names to armies.
    For King And Country

Creator of *Whites Of Their Eyes* Closer Range Mod For The Darthmod Series

Napoleon: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=570195

Empire: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=568914

Quote Originally Posted by flexter View Post
    The ability to add individual names to armies.
    The amount of the work is devastating for such a modification.

a submod that gives us the firing mode that napoleon total war darthmod uses, or napoleon total war vanilla, whatever is possible, for us that do not like fire by rank

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

AUM extra units are missing from the game
    .tried to install the 3.1 and 3.2 with the traditional way, crashed and ruined my game installation,because i couldnt load a savegame i couldnt start a new gameeven though i deleted everything i installed for aum!Maybe something with the script files!
    Also i will suggest 2 more mods
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=545672
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=371796
    Last edited by Sir_Aggelos_GR; November 24, 2012 at 11:13 AM.

i have a request
    if you can please make Egypt playable with the same units that mumluks have and if possible rename nizam line inf to Egyptian line infantry that would be great or tell me how to do it but i dont how to edit
    the mumluks faction is in darth mod 8.0 in battle but not campgian

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud(EGY) View Post
    i have a request
    if you can please make Egypt playable with the same units that mumluks have and if possible rename nizam line inf to Egyptian line infantry that would be great or tell me how to do it but i dont how to edit
    the mumluks faction is in darth mod 8.0 in battle but not campgian
    We have a playable Mamaluke faction is process of testing in Causa Belli 2.3, they have their own unit roster (please note they are Mamaluke as opposed to Egypt)
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Quote Originally Posted by ♔hammeredalways♔ View Post
    We have a playable Mamaluke faction is process of testing in Causa Belli 2.3, they have their own unit roster (please note they are Mamaluke as opposed to Egypt)
    thank you for your replay but i want the faction named Egypt if you can at least tell me how to change the name of the faction that would be great i know that this wont be historically accurate but i always wanted to play as Egypt in Empire with Egyptian units and rule
    if you dont have the time to do this that is ok thanks anyway

Well...is there any submod that would:

A. Remove the excess units that have weird/broken unit cards and are generally useless (for example, Austria got several unique line infantry regiments that serve no purpose as they don't have better stats than regular LI and lower men count, and weird unit cards.) while keeping some good ones (mounted Feldjaegers for example).

B. Add more units to minor nations. I'd love to play as something small and create my own empire, but these usually have just barebones roster....

C. Naval battles fix. I quite liked naval battles in vanilla, once I got used to them. But in DME the ships are just too slow, and fleets can (and due to lower upkeep of ships, frequently are) have 20 ships in one stack (it was limited to 10 in vanilla), and AI just makes a cluster of those. And for some reason, my ship in DME catch fire really easy. The range improvement is good, but it could be applied to artillery ships too, so they have some use.

Well...that's what I'd really love.

Unlimited elite units submod(radious and modifing files by PFM dont work for me).
    Something that can speed up AI turns.
    More deadly salvos.

Could someone make a mod to add NTW's firing system to E:TW? The lack of shooting in Darthmod really annoys me.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789