Thread: Imperium Total War Releases New Update

Indefinitely Banned

Default Imperium Total War Releases New Update

Imperium Total War released a new update today, which can be found here. The update includes a great portion of ITW's finished Armenian faction. Imperium Total War would also like to inform everyone that they will be releasing a beta within the coming weeks. Stay tuned and please remember to visit the above link and comment!

The contents of the update here for you:

Hello Everyone!

I must apologize for the lack of previews we have given you all in the past month, we have been very busy! Currently, we are refining our concepts, and working mostly on the skinning. Dont go on yet though, there is more! The Scripting department has come up with some great breakthroughs, and we have finally figured out a way to make the AI much more competent, trust me, it really is!

The Preview that will be given to you today will be Armenia, a land of war, trade and significance during the era after Alexandros III of Makedon and during the height of Rome. Armenia is also where great leaders throughout History have made mistakes, or became great. Mithradates IV Eupator, Tigranes the Great, and Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus (Pompey) all held sway in this land. Crassus, he too could of gone through Armenia, but did not, and fell at the famed battle of Carrhae. Enough of the Talking though, as I am sure most of you want to see the pictures!

Note: All Names are just being used as placeholders at the moment, these are not the official names of course. These Skins are all WIP's unless stated otherwise, they were all done by our skinner Antiochus Epiphanes:

Armenian "Legionaires"

You can find all the updates following this link:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=39642
    Last edited by HorseArcher; December 17, 2005 at 05:54 AM.

DR. Hobo. PHD.'s Avatar Campidoctor

lol i wish i had 3ds max so i could make better screens lol

Fabolous's Avatar Power breeds Arrogance

Ah good an Imperium preview. Beautiful.
    tBP knows how to handle a sword. -Last Crusader

Under the Honorable Patronage of Belisarius
    Formerly Under the Patronage of Simetrical
    Proud Patron of Lusted, Rome AC, Solid, and Dirty Peasant

Shortened the message. Sorry but it is just too long too many screenies. We usually post one or two screenshots and a basic description and a link.

Indefinitely Banned

Yeah, sorry again about that archer.