Page 502 of 502 FirstFirst ... 2402452477492493494495496497498499500501502
Results 10,021 to 10,033 of 10033

Thread: Who am i? Third age editon

DrBeast's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Who am i? Third age editon

Orcs of the Misty Mountains...and that new map looks totally AWESOME!

knight of meh's Avatar Primicerius

dwarfs

Isengard.

Fozzie's Avatar Tiro

Hurry! I'll be revealing the answer later today at around 2pm cst!

As of right now I don't have my computer. I'm workin' with my phone.
    I know, nice going Fozzie.

Rest assured though, gentlemen... and ladies(?), once I have my game up and running later, I'll snap some screenshots and get this show on the road!

AND you'll get to see a small preview of what I'm beta testing! Hopefully the MOS team won't mind

Don't forget you can change your answer, precious!

"Wocka wocka wocka." ~Fozzie Bear

Gallus's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Arnor

Bladvak's Avatar Senator

I'm going to take a poke at HE...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yomamashouse View Post
    I have one complaint - this mod is so engrossing that I have lost the ability to enjoy any other mods. I tried others and they never matched up to EB.

I think Foot needs to put a warning saying "You may wish to play other mods before playing this mod, as EB will destroy your ability to find other mods exciting and fulfilling".

Milo Forsyth, Transfiguration Professor at Hogwarts, Beyond Potter http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1772

Fozzie's Avatar Tiro

With the forum being down the past couple hours, I was unable to compose my reveal post. I'll now be putting it together circa 6pm CST when I get back from the gym.

Sorry for the delay,
    Fozzie

ImperialAquila's Avatar Domesticus

Arnor

Fozzie's Avatar Tiro

And the grand reveal is here! Woohoo!

The faction I was playing in the MOS 1.60 Beta was.....
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Harad!

Sadly, the only person to guess correctly (kind of) was Jox25. And even he guessed... three factions.. I went ahead and repped him since he was the only one to include the correct answer.

But wait! There's more!Since there wasn't a great rep return in this round, I'll reward you in another way! A little preview of my campaign thus far using the new beta!

I'll start by showing the lands of Harad. You can see the relative location of the screenshot using the minimap.
    The capital was Gobel Ancalimon, with a small two-settlement port inlet to the west.
    Umbar and local settlements

The northwestern border shared with Gondor. This is where the bulk of the action takes place. Note the pathable terrain in the second image! This created strategic choke points to be exploited against Gondor (I used Corsair Ships)! Gondor was significantly stronger in this version, so they don't get rolled immediately.

Once I had my western border secure, I began taking rebel settlements in the east to get my economy booming.

What Mordor had going on...
    Mordor had taken Osgiliath and Cair Andros, and they were trying their hardest to take Minas Tirith. (Later they'd taken it and lost it twice up to turn 120.)

They also put a serious dent in Lorien (Don't know why this image is so much larger)

Isengard the sleeping giant...
    Isengard was being held to two regions for nearly 30 turns, then they turned loose and started spanking Rohan and Gondor (with some help from Mordor)

Some of the havoc they were wreaking on Gondor

What was happening in Arnor (apologies for a slight FAR launcher glitch causing a weird banner phenomenon)
    Arnor extended its boundaries rapidly, but may have overextended, because they started to get pushed back in by Gundabad, OotMM, and Dunland. Northern Front:

Eastern Front

Southern Front

The rest covers what the Dwarves/Dale/High Elves/Silvan Elves/Orcs of the Misty Mountains were doing
    The Dwaves and Dale were at a landlock with Rhun in the far east.

Dale Front

The Dwarves and Silvan Elves had fought their way westward on the eastern front, taking back some of the lands the OotMM had seized.

In the west, the Dwarves and High Elves had expanded into the new western Beleriand regions, as far south as Lond Daer.

And farther south

And farther south...

That's pretty much it. All credit for this goes to the members of the MOS team, and of course credit for the map goes to FireFreak111.

And for those of you who stuck with it through the whole thing, here's a hidden gem!
    Earlier today, around 2am CST, I included a hidden clue! A paragraphical acrostic! Difficult to spot, but really nothing about this round was easy!

Behold!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozzie View Post
    Hurry! I'll be revealing the answer later today at around 2pm cst!

As of right now I don't have my computer. I'm workin' with my phone.
    I know, nice going Fozzie.

Rest assured though, gentlemen... and ladies(?), once I have my game up and running later, I'll snap some screenshots and get this show on the road!

AND you'll get to see a small preview of what I'm beta testing! Hopefully the MOS team won't mind

Don't forget you can change your answer, precious!

Okay, I'm done.
    Fozzie

jinjo's Avatar Senator

Fozzie, u deserved +rep

Man you took it easy on that campaign.....

Fozzie's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Freighttrain4 View Post
    Man you took it easy on that campaign.....
    Never said I wasn't cautious. With the new choke points implemented in MOS 1.60, it's hard not to play it cautious. I was playing it safe sitting at the Anduin with corsair ships blocking the way while I expanded eastward, built up my economy, and raised professional armies.

You'll also find that Gondor is less of a chump in the new version. They're a little more aggressive, especially in Harondor.
    Last edited by Fozzie; August 15, 2013 at 06:05 PM.

This thread has reached the top of 10000 posts allowed and is about to be closed...

So in order to continue this great activity for Third Age community, new thread is opened here. Enjoy guessing WHO AM I !
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.