Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: NM Texture Mod v1.0.3.

Default Re: NM Texture Mod v1.0.3.

take the local_ru_patch out from data and there should be local_en_patch wich is in english hope it helps you,

mate don't put that ru_patch to data it turns everything to russian or without texts

the textures are little bit too light for me, any agree?

really realistic units
    Last edited by Yaropolk; May 21, 2012 at 04:00 PM.

Decanus

Icon5 Re: NM Texture Mod v1.0.3.

Very interesting and well done. I have a little doubt: where´s the Balck Sea Cossack Host?

Quote Originally Posted by lordargento View Post
    Very interesting and well done. I have a little doubt: where´s the Balck Sea Cossack Host?
    One question : what means a word Balck Sea Cossack Host? This name of hotel in Odessa?

Decanus

Icon7 Re: NM Texture Mod v1.0.3.

Artstudio, it´s really exquisite. A masterpiece. I´ll give you a Rep so as to show you my support and gratitude.
    I have a question for you: where is the Black Sea Cossack (i do not know if it is called "host" or "hundred", english is not my first labguage, i´m Argentine) that apeeared in one of your posts (http://foto.totalwars.ru/share-70DE_4CE7A796.html)?
    Thank you very much for this excellent job.
    Last edited by lordargento; May 22, 2012 at 01:15 PM.

Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Yaropolk View Post
    One question : what means a word Balck Sea Cossack Host? This name of hotel in Odessa?
    Dear Yaropolk, i was referring to the Black Sea Cossaks which appeared in a previous post sent by Artsutudio. I´m anxious to have them since i´m trying to make an AOR for the Russian Empire and this unit, together with the Don Cossaks (already created by Artstudio) are really necessary. I´m Argentine, so english is not my first language, but in several books/texts i have read the word "host" when they refer to Cossaks (english speakers call them Host, not Regiment. I think it may be related to the way the Cossaks organized themselves).
    This is the unit i was referring to: http://foto.totalwars.ru/share-70DE_4CE7A796.html
    Last edited by lordargento; May 22, 2012 at 01:14 PM.

Dear Yaropolk, i was referring to the Black Sea Cossaks which appeared in a previous post sent by Artsutudio. I´m anxious to have them since i´m trying to make an AOR for the Russian Empire and this unit, together with the Don Cossaks (already created by Artstudio) are really necessary. I´m Argentine, so english is not my first language, but in several books/texts i have read the word "host" when they refer to Cossaks (english speakers call them Host, not Regiment. I think it may be related to the way the Cossaks organized themselves).
    This is the unit i was referring to: http://foto.totalwars.ru/share-70DE_4CE7A796.html
    Buenas tardes argentino amigo I simply didn't understand earlier that you mean.

This Guards-hundred Black Sea Cossacks

I think be better if the author answers to you.
    Last edited by Yaropolk; May 22, 2012 at 07:41 PM.

Decanus

Yes, those Cossacks are from a Guard unit, you are right
    It´s really very accurate and charming this creation. Hope Artstudio answers soon.

Decanus

Artstudio, you are killing me. This new unit is astonishing... you are an artist for sure
    I need to know... i apologise for being so anxious, but what about the Black Sea Cossack Guard (hundrerd)?

Artstudio, you are killing me. This new unit is astonishing... you are an artist for sure
    I need to know... i apologise for being so anxious, but what about the Black Sea Cossack Guard (hundrerd)?
    ArtStudio : Будут в дополнении http://empiretw.ru/board/index.php?s...dpost&p=768584
    Будут в дополнении = Will be in next version
    Last edited by Yaropolk; May 23, 2012 at 08:19 PM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast