Thread: Very Impressed

Laetus

Default Very Impressed

I just wanted to add my voice to those who have expressed their appreciation for the work that has gone into this mod so far! I downloaded the demo movie, and I was completely blown away by it.
    I anxiously await a chance to play... I wish there was something I could do to help the development of this mod, as it looks absolutely amazing.
    That's all really, thank you again to the developers!

thanks tzaan! good to see some support for the team!

Laetus

I really wish there was something I could do to be a part of this mod, but I have absolutely no ability with modding, and other than being a self-proclaimed Japan-o-phile... I am pretty much useless when it comes to this stuff.

Thanks for the kind words Tzaan Tiel!If you have no modding skills,the most simple way to help us is post any good information you come across in the internet resources thread.

Atterdag's Avatar Tro og Håb

I've kept myself from signing up to this forum because I don't like the layout and other stuff, but I have read here for a while. I'm more a SCC man. Nevertheless I just wan't to give a big 'thank you'
    I think this mod is much more interresting and important than eg Europa Barbarum or even RTR!
    Your units are great from what I've seen and it warms my hearth to see Shogun Total War reborn.

Thank you thank you. I could go on for ever so please do this mod through.
    Granted Lettre de Marque by King Henry V - Spurs given by imb39
    Сканија је Данска

عیسی پسر مریم گفت :' جهان است پل ، عبور بیش از آن است ، اما هیچ ساخت خانه بر آن او امیدوار است که برای یک روز ، ممکن است برای ابدیت امیدواریم ، اما ماندگار جهان اما ساعت آن را صرف در دعا و نماز برای استراحت است نهان

All of the Balkans is not worth the bones of a single Pomeranian grenadier.
    Otto von Bismarck

Yep I'm really looking forward to this one (I will by BI just for this). The map, graphics and ideas look awesome so far, and it feels like this mod will have alot of atmosphere.

wow , keep it up , great works dude .

Maethius's Avatar Centenarius

Yep, keep up the great work.
    Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime---Hemingway

"There is nothing wrong with serving in several regiments."---Nobby Nobbs

"Not if you do it during one and the same battle"---Sgt. Colon

Very very good work!

I guess everyone who have played Shogun TW wants it be reborn, and these guys can make it happen
    Great work!
    Ecce homo qui est faba

Maethius's Avatar Centenarius

But i'm still sad because they cant make the assasination movies return. How I loved those! (sigh)
    Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime---Hemingway

"There is nothing wrong with serving in several regiments."---Nobby Nobbs

"Not if you do it during one and the same battle"---Sgt. Colon

Ecthelion's Avatar Great Ramen Connoisseur

No, the saddest thing is that we can't get the rolling volley fire they had in Shogun back. When I saw that they had crossbow units in BI I was real excited to see them get a new animation that we could use for the teppo units, but once again, CA lets us down.

BTW, are all the models for the units done? It seems like it. I assume that there's just some finishing work and texturing left no?

Aside from the map, the units and the display texts. How is progress on the other aspects? Namely buildings.
    This is my signature. Isn't it awesome?