Thread: probs with mod manager in trom2

Icon9 probs with mod manager in trom2

hi guys.
    did post in technical issues section but am now a bit desperate for advice.
    I have been playing with trom2 and its been great, although with brigadier grahams total music overhaul at the very top of my mod manager. Sometimes when I laoded the game, it would be mute on the menu page and I would have no sound in campaign and battles (although the loading screens played the usual vanilla graphics).
    I had also been using the mod manager for trom 2 which I placed in my data folder.
    Annoyed that every so often my game would be mute, I would quit and change the load order of brig's music mod to either top of mod manager or second to the top.
    Then this morning I decided to look at the user.scripts and saw that the mods on that script ran together in a line rather than being evenly spaced. I seperated them and saved the changes and then when I cam eto load the game via mod manager I got this error message; unhandled user error / index was outside the bounds of the array.

I have tried down loading mod manager for trom again but get the same error message. I even tried deleting the user.script.

Now my game will play but mute with no sound on menu and campaign/battle screens and I have no way of using the mod manager.

HELP!
    If the Kurgan wins the prize, mankind will suffer an Eternity of Darkness.... while watching The Hunt for Red October .... over and over ad nauseum...

Default Re: probs with mod manager in trom2

Yarkis fixed it! tks! good advice
    If the Kurgan wins the prize, mankind will suffer an Eternity of Darkness.... while watching The Hunt for Red October .... over and over ad nauseum...

Default Re: probs with mod manager in trom2

Problem solved and thread closed.