Default Re: [RS 2.1a] Seleucid Unit Expansion Version 2

This does work for one- turn campaigns doesn't it? thanks

Signature made by Joar

NightEye's Avatar Ordinarius

No, currently it does not.
    War... War never changes
    Made in Heaven
    Every time you think you've seen it all, life decides to toss several WTF moments at you all over again.

[RS 2.1a] Seleucid Unit Expansion V2

hey nighteye is there anyway u can add more cities where saudi arabia is

NightEye you know how to make Pontic Chalkispides recruitable in Seleucid empire ? What i know Chalkispides were also Seleucid elite troops

Next version should be make Chalkispides recruitable in seleucid elite army barracks.

Edit: Best submod here
    Last edited by Dom Pedro II; October 15, 2011 at 02:27 AM.

Soviet's Avatar Campidoctor

Can't get this to work. I dled and put it in the right place but upon starting the game, the "Seleucid Campaign" button doesn't appear. Any ideas?

Storno The Wise's Avatar Foederatus
    East of Poland, the far side of the world ;)

And is there any chance that this nice sub-mod will be available for 1-turn campagin soon, or at least before patch 2.2 will be released - ? By the way, it should be even included in upcoming patch I think...and possibility of building temple of Seleucos in RSII would be an good idea...dream
    Last edited by Storno The Wise; December 09, 2011 at 02:55 PM.

Grouchio's Avatar Vicarius

Where have you been NightEye? The new patch is upon us! Please update the mod!

Everto's Avatar Campidoctor

NightEye! WE NEED YOU! I will +rep whore you sooo bad if you update this awesome mod!

god damn this mod,i updated to 2.5 RS,and forgot i was also using this mod,and now i cant play as the seleucids...

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

pretty nice changes...

Xandras89's Avatar Libertus

I have 2 question about this sub-mod:
    1does it work with 2.5 patch?
    2 if i install this i must restart my campaign?

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Xandras89 View Post
    I have 2 question about this sub-mod:
    1does it work with 2.5 patch?
    2 if i install this i must restart my campaign?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreius Pretorianus View Post
    god damn this mod,i updated to 2.5 RS,and forgot i was also using this mod,and now i cant play as the seleucids...
    I think that answers your question, I wish it did though-- the Agema are fantastic

Darn. I was feeling like a Seleucid campaign and came looking for this hoping it would have been updated. Hopefully NightEye or someone makes this compatible with 2.5 or 2.6 when it comes out. I can hardly stand to play the Seleucids without all these awesome units...

Everto's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by xsithspawnx View Post
    Darn. I was feeling like a Seleucid campaign and came looking for this hoping it would have been updated. Hopefully NightEye or someone makes this compatible with 2.5 or 2.6 when it comes out. I can hardly stand to play the Seleucids without all these awesome units...
    I'm right there with ya buddy I want to have all those bug-fixes, Satrap Ancillaries... AND all these sick looking units. I really hope Nighteye will come back just to fix-this

Quote Originally Posted by xsithspawnx View Post
    Contrary to what most people were saying in this thread, this submod works fine (at least so far ) in my Seleucid campaign on RS 2.5. So although it wasn't "officially" updated from 2.2 to 2.5, I think people playing the newest RS and interested in this cool expansion pack could give it a try.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Have you played many battles? How many turns have you played ? Are you playing 0 or 1 turn campaigns ? Sorry for so many questions just wouldn't want to mess up my install

Sorry, for responding so late, Antiochos II Theos, I haven't had access to the Internet for a week. And you don't have to apologize for asking me questions, I'm a new person on this forum and am very happy for the fact that anyone even notices a person with only 2 posts.

Anyway, I'm playing 0 turn campaign, it's my first RS2.5 Seleucid campaign, I have played about 140 battles, from which about a hundred were not auto-resolved.

Currently, I'm in 109 SE Winter, I don't remember the starting date, but I do remember my national leader (Antiochus III) being 20 when I started at Raphia and his 39 now. Since I'm playing the standard 2-turns-per-year campaign it's been about 40 turns so far.

Briareos's Avatar Libertus

Nice work! Seleucids are one my most favoured factions and if I knew you had done such submod i certainly would downloaded it instead doing similar on my own (quite a long time ago). well at least i've had learned something about modding RTW .'-P

Foederatus

NEW VERSION for 2.5! Here

Agema cav and higher elephant attack normal, optional hetairoi cav and normal elephant attack.

EDIT: Ah yes I forgot to mention that I've slightly reworked the annexation and client state trees. They are now separate. 3 lvl barracks you need subjugation and 4th and 5th you need citizenship which cost more now... This is to make it harder to get higher units. Eastern Cataphracts are lvl 4 now so you get them earlier (might change it to 3 but then you would get them earlier than parthia). Ecbactana, Susa, Persepolis, and Sardis are added as high level unit centers though Elephant Catapharcts are only added to Susa and Persepolis. Pezhetairoi pikeman are recuitable at high lvl centers only now. I'm thinking of adding Dura Eurapos and Judea as high lvl centers as well so if you loose persia you aren't completely screwed. hold the line at ecbactana, susa, and persepolis now and it should be fine.

High lvl centers: Antiochea, Babylon, Seleucia, Ecbactana, Susa, Persepolis, Alexandria, Pontus, Sardis, Pergemon, Pella, Antheni.
    Last edited by NovaCameron; June 03, 2013 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaCameron View Post
    NEW VERSION for 2.5! Here

Agema cav and higher elephant attack normal, optional hetairoi cav and normal elephant attack.

EDIT: Ah yes I forgot to mention that I've slightly reworked the annexation and client state trees. They are now separate. 3 lvl barracks you need subjugation and 4th and 5th you need citizenship which cost more now... This is to make it harder to get higher units. Eastern Cataphracts are lvl 4 now so you get them earlier (might change it to 3 but then you would get them earlier than parthia). Ecbactana, Susa, Persepolis, and Sardis are added as high level unit centers though Elephant Catapharcts are only added to Susa and Persepolis. Pezhetairoi pikeman are recuitable at high lvl centers only now. I'm thinking of adding Dura Eurapos and Judea as high lvl centers as well so if you loose persia you aren't completely screwed. hold the line at ecbactana, susa, and persepolis now and it should be fine.

High lvl centers: Antiochea, Babylon, Seleucia, Ecbactana, Susa, Persepolis, Alexandria, Pontus, Sardis, Pergemon, Pella, Antheni.
    could you post a new link please? this one seems to be dead on gamefront...