Thread: The Sarmatian Horde mod (EB for BI) - in development and recruiting

Default The Sarmatian Horde mod (EB for BI) - in development and recruiting

As the title says, i have started to edit some files to make the Sauromatae able to horde.
    But right now, there are too much files to edit and i need some help to edit them (some are too much complicated for me ).
    Anyone can contribute for this mod.
    Also, this mod is for EB for BI only (1.2). If you don't have it, then please download it before playing this mod.
    For those who can't find the link, it can be found here.
    "Τίποτα δεν είναι αληθινό, όλα επιτρέπονται."

My political profile.

Marku's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: The Sarmatian Horde mod (EB for BI) - in development and recruiting

interesting project, ill keep an eye on this +rep

"It's not always possible to do what we want to do, but it's important to believe in something before you actually do it"

Spike's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: The Sarmatian Horde mod (EB for BI) - in development and recruiting

you didn't need great ammount of works actually, just follow this step by step.

1) rename a faction's internal name to slavs, I suggest changing the descr_sm_faction for saba, and change that to slavs.
    2) copy all non TGA entries on the BI UI interface, and one TGA that have "horde hut" icon (forgot the exact file name, as in this comp didn't have any RTW installed), and put that to Nomad UI
    3) change a unit as horde unit, remove it from recruitment pool, let the Saka and Sauromatae (and Pahlava) [pontus, armenia, and parthia internal name] as the only owner, give "can_horde" attribute, gave 0 upkeep, and put it on the horde unit line in descr_sm_factions, I suggest either Aorsi rider or daha rider (one that didn't have mercenary_unit attribute)
    4) enjoy your sarmatian horde submod...

Annokerate Koriospera Yuinete Kuliansa