Thread: Murder/Thriller Idea

Default Murder/Thriller Idea

Just toying around with this one.

I was driving home today on the local rural highway and i thought to myself...."could I get away with it?"

An Idea was born.

It's another quiet day in quiet midwestern Missouri. But the FBI has no interest in quiet. Highway 61 is your normal rural Highway, or is it. Five dead on the road in less than a month. Just some drunk drivers or something right???? wrong, all of them have been either shot or stabbed. The suspects list is large, this place is full of crazy local yocals who might have drank a little too much ground water over the years, but the true murderer is different, he's not some hillbilly with three teeth, he's smart, he covers his tracks, and he's only doing the killing to see if he can get away with it.

Comments, suggestions, anything?

Niles Crane's Avatar Dux Limitis

I think it's a topic which has been overused too much. I suppose the murder/thriller genre has been overdone, you may want to see if you can cross it over with another genre, such as Romance. Yes, yes, the suspect simultaneously falls in love with the private detective (female) who is investigating the murders.

That could work. Am I right or am I right?

Sounds like a GREAT idea for a Total warmod!!......

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

"attack the argument, not the person saying it" -lee1026
    Sig by Manji

There aren't enough robots in the story. Or does the killer turn out to be a robot?
    Cluny the Scourge's online Rome: Total War voice-commentated battle videos can be found here: http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=C...e1&view=videos - View on High Quality only.

Cluny will roast you on a spit in your own juice...

There aren't enough robots in the story. Or does the killer turn out to be a robot?
    What you on about? Humans are robots... As for the story, well, seems not very original.
    Under the wing of Nihil - Under my claws; Farnan, Ummon, & Ecclesiastes.

Human beings will be happier — not when they cure cancer or get to Mars or eliminate racial prejudice or flush Lake Erie — but when they find ways to inhabit primitive communities again. That’s my utopia.
    Kurt Vonnegut