Thread: New Patch for Rome:TW and Barbarian Invasion !!!

Default New Patch for Rome:TW and Barbarian Invasion !!!

Creative Assembly releases 1.5 (R:TW) and 1.6 (Barb invasion)patch, which fixes and upgrades both Rome: Total War 1.3 and Barbarian Invasion expansion.

1.5 patch upgrades the non-Barbarian Invasion expansion owners, while 1.6 updates Barb. Invasion.

Read the readme and find the download link here:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=39185

archer why do you post the same thing as the other thread.Why do you create numerous threads, we got that it's released. If you want to really pass the news then just write it in News section where you guys post the previews.That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus I
    archer why do you post the same thing as the other thread.Why do you create numerous threads, we got that it's released. If you want to really pass the news then just write it in News section where you guys post the previews.That's all.

Because this forum makes it appear on the front page of the forum see it: http://www.twcenter.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Because this forum makes it appear on the front page of the forum see it: http://www.twcenter.net/
    but why don't you link the other thread to the news.

but why don't you link the other thread to the news.
    But why do you have so many questions? i have the link in the news, why would i link the other thread also? Sounds like you just feel like disagreeing me here?

Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    But why do you have so many questions? i have the link in the news, why would i link the other thread also? Sounds like you just feel like disagreeing me here?
    i just feel that we don't need numerous threads about patch release, that's all.Not personal but now, people will post new threads instead of posts in old ones annoucing the same info.

i just feel that we don't need numerous threads about patch release, that's all.Not personal but now, people will post new threads instead of posts in old ones annoucing the same info.
    As I said, this one is created so it appears on the front line of the TWC entrance. No other reason.

Just because you hang around and you know the news, that does not necessary means that everyone else knows it. Don't worry about the threads, i will take care of them, they will be attached soon. For now, we have 2 groups of people. people who own BI and people who don't. people who don't own BI don't go to the BI forum, they go the the RTW forum. That's why.

There are multiple threads regarding the patch so perhaps those should all be merged into one or closed. This one is better because as Archer said it shows up on the TWC front page.

Quote Originally Posted by Honor&Glory
    There are multiple threads regarding the patch so perhaps those should all be merged into one or closed. This one is better because as Archer said it shows up on the TWC front page.
    i have nothing against this thread i just don't want to see people starting posting patch release info everywhere in the forum. Believe they did, when 1.2 (i think came out)...

i have nothing against this thread i just don't want to see people starting posting patch release info everywhere in the forum. Believe they did, when 1.2 (i think came out)...
    I understand. That's why I said that all those threads should be either closed or merged into one thread.

This thread should be linked to the starting page of TW Center, so that people find it easily and don't start creating new ones...
    From the pride and arrogance of the Romans nothing is sacred. But the vindictive gods are now at hand. On this spot we must either conquer, or die with glory (Boudiccas Speech, Tacitus, Annals, XIV, 35)

under Patronage of Emperor Dimitricus, Granddaughter of the Black Prince.

On the download page all I can see is 1.3.

Ano..you have to refresh the page. Then the links will appear.
    From the pride and arrogance of the Romans nothing is sacred. But the vindictive gods are now at hand. On this spot we must either conquer, or die with glory (Boudiccas Speech, Tacitus, Annals, XIV, 35)

under Patronage of Emperor Dimitricus, Granddaughter of the Black Prince.