Thread: Mod Domination for Rome 1.5

Default Mod Domination for Rome 1.5

under construction
    Last edited by repman; December 23, 2005 at 02:03 PM.

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

Good Job . Sounds like a mini SPQR mod. I'm gonna give it a try right now .

In the Version V3 integrated Lusted Mod Beta: changes see above
    Problems: for rome 1.5
    - formations: both, sinuhets and darth 8.5 are not working perfectly for 1.5,sometimes strange battle behaviour

enjoy and please give some feedback for corrections or improvements

repman

Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

That sounds like a lot of new skins included into one mod. I will love to play it as that is basically, what I have been waiting for.

And, I must add: you have been very fast doing this and incorporating so many elements from different projects. That is a very nice move. Thank you. :original:
    From the pride and arrogance of the Romans nothing is sacred. But the vindictive gods are now at hand. On this spot we must either conquer, or die with glory (Boudiccas Speech, Tacitus, Annals, XIV, 35)

under Patronage of Emperor Dimitricus, Granddaughter of the Black Prince.

could you perhaps have another link? the download rate on that site is totally ****. Try filefront cause thats faster.

It's only quick and dirty from my side and depends on many skin mods from others, so you are my first beta tester :

Last edited by repman; December 20, 2005 at 02:01 PM.

ShangTang's Avatar Domesticus

So pretty much SPQR for 1.5?

"AVDENTES FORTVNA JUVAT"

@ShangTang
    To much honour, its only a shadow of Lt's 1956 big mod, rough work with many edges. Still needs finetuning

Patch1 for Domination_V3
    The original BareBones Map (=Vanilla warmap 1.3) from IceTorque was designed to play at 225 BC with the roman civil war just starting. To play it at 270 BC without popping civil war certain adjustements have been necessary:

-enabled nightbattles in campaigns: mundus magnus und vanilla warmap 1.3
    -law boni to reduce civil unrest
    -in campaign BareBones (=vanilla warmap 1.3):
    - fixed the popping up civil war between the roman factions: now they stay in alliance
    - Caralis and Lilybaeum are again carthagian cities
    - reincluded naval ships for carthagian and greek cities

for the Download see the first posting
    Last edited by repman; December 21, 2005 at 02:45 PM.

Last edited by repman; December 23, 2005 at 06:04 AM.

New Domination_V3_Patch2
    changes (Patch 1 is included):
    -night battles in campaign: included Night Traits/Triggers for Generals from DimeBagHo and fixes in the campaign strat files
    -included Bugfixer 3.02 (only traits and ancillaries)
    -law boni to reduce civil unrest
    -new adapted darth formations 8.5 from DaVinci (they are working excellent with my mod)
    -balanced more the units (morale, armor, health)
    -Campaign BareBones (= Vanilla Warmap 1.4) from IceTorque
    - new nice coastline
    - new two germanic provinces
    - reincluded mercenaries and slaves
    - no more landbridges
    - fixed the popping up civil war between the roman factions: now they stay in alliance
    - Caralis and Lilybaeum are again carthagian cities
    - reincluded naval ships for carthagian and greek cities

look in first posting for download patch2

Now the adapted AI Darth Formations 8.5 from Davinci are working fine in Battle, the Campaign map BareBones looks nice and works well

Some Impressions from Scipii Campaign: H/H with the BareBones Map
    -the carthagian general is landing

- Carthagian general is approaching

- Carthagian general is attacking

- I'm squeezzed in the middle between elephants and cavallery: total defeat for me

- the carthagian general attacks my city

Last edited by repman; December 23, 2005 at 07:50 AM.

In the last version serious bugs happened. So for the moment the development of domination is stopped due to time constraints. Sorry for delivering a buggy product.
    Happy holidays

repman

No problem Repman, work on it when you can... personally, I just went back to your early version of Domination and it's working fine for me.

Yes, thanks for your efforts. I also went back to the older version and it s working fine, expect the fps in battles are very low. I think it is because of the new roman unit graphics. Is there an easy way to put the older graphics back so that I can enjoy this mod?

Thanks.